1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strong Opinion Sports Hits 100k

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Maybe a bit of an odd thread, and although technically not a Dolphins thread I'll slide this in here because like other content creators he does cover the Dolphins from time to time, does some analysis, will look at the draft etc... and could be a decent source for you for Dolphins information from time to time.

So...

I've been subscribed to/following SOS for a while know and although it's clearly a low budget show with its ups and downs I find his pieces refreshingly sincere and of good quality. Zac seems like a good guy, has touched on some serious subjects too, like suicide, and given some good input on that too.

I post this because he's just hit 100k, it's his full time job now, and I wish him every success.

If you haven't seen any of his stuff, check it out - he does some interesting breakdowns and film analysis (his best stuff IMO) - and otherwise just talks sports. His football coverage is better than his other sports stuff, in my opinion, but give him a look.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019