Stop Joseph Kony
15 replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
Who is he? Just watch it.
Some people are saying the agency is a scam/fraud. I'm sure they have some overhead to have to go to Africa and build stuff over there. Don't know for sure.
I'm not sure I'd call it a fraud, but doesn't seem to be a non-profit charity either. THey probably believe in their cause, but decided to get paid at the same time.
testing
"Ohio Fanatic wrote:
I'm not sure I'd call it a fraud, but doesn't seem to be a non-profit charity either. THey probably believe in their cause, but decided to get paid at the same time.
I've had friends involved with the organization... it's not a fraud.
I watched Invisble Children a few years ago, depressing stuff but there's no way this guy is caught, he's been in hiding for 10 + years now.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
You poor psyop victims:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4UwyGFKks&feature=bf_prev&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&lf=plcp

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
If someone makes a few bucks off of bringing down the world's biggest criminal, I think that's a fair trade.
Fair trade for who? Kony fled Uganda, and is really not much of a threat to anyone. His "army" is under a thousand people at this point.
Also, keep in mind that the money that actually doesn't go to their pockets, filmmaking, and road trips ends up going to support the Ugandan army, which has raped and pillaged.
This entire movement is insulting to Ugandans and African's in general. It reeks of "white man's burden". And ultimately its doing a disservice to the Ugandan children it exploits to raise "awareness".
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
"Ohio Fanatic wrote:
I'm not sure I'd call it a fraud, but doesn't seem to be a non-profit charity either. THey probably believe in their cause, but decided to get paid at the same time.
The founders get salaries. Like $90k/yr. for each of the 3. Thats not really a big deal. They work hard and should be compensated.
There are other problems though. First, their movie is misleading. Watching the movie one would be under the impression that Kony is still actively terrorizing Ugandan's. He isn't. Second, how many Ugandan leaders were in the movie? Why is their goal not to improve the lives of Ugandans? Why is there not a single Ugandan on the board of advisers for this charity thats supposed to help Ugandans?
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”



The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
When I wake up April 21st 2012 I'm going to be looking for the posters...so I can take them down :lol:
The main idea I got from the first video was "Make Kony famous" not a message I'm really comfortable with.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
I still never watched the video...been reading too much negativity on the organization. Im not for anyone building another country when ours is still in shambles

"Buddwalk wrote:
I still never watched the video...been reading too much negativity on the organization. Im not for anyone building another country when ours is still in shambles
It has nothing to do with helping a country rebuild.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
‘Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego
Russell, 33, "was taken into custody after he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something," NBC's San Diego affiliate reported, citing San Diego Police Department spokeswoman Lt. Andra Brown.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/kony-2012-filmmaker-arrested-san-diego-205649394.html

"ILPhinFan88 wrote:
‘Kony 2012′ filmmaker arrested in San Diego
Russell, 33, "was taken into custody after he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something," NBC's San Diego affiliate reported, citing San Diego Police Department spokeswoman Lt. Andra Brown.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/kony-2012-filmmaker-arrested-san-diego-205649394.html
The comments were so funny, thanks... HORNY2012, lol

