1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stick a fork in Mel Gibson, he's toast

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Ronnie Bass, Jul 2, 2010.

1. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Lotta rationalization on behalf of this scumbag.

You want to like his work, that's fine, nothing wrong with it.

But making excuses for a white man using the word n***** like that in this day and age is lame. Or is it so commonplace in the world around some of you that you don't see the import?

I mean, this ******* is such a racist pig that he's having a fight with his wife, and he manages to get a "n*****" in out of the blue, like it's just an everyday expression for him - and some of you don't find anything wrong with that?! After his previous tirade against Jews?!

What the ****, guys.

2. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    so he'll disappear for a few years then resurface. The guy has so much money he doesnt have to work. It always happens in hollywood. Look at Chris Brown.

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I'm just thrown off by him not having an Australian accent. It raises some question for me, and there are surfacing allegations that its a fake and/or edited.

If it is really Mel, than this is terrible...except for her not blowin him before the jaccuzzi. She should've known better on that one. But the rest is heinous if true.

4. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    It's not about liking/not liking the guy. This whole thing is really weird. I routinely put videos together with Audio, and the audio on this is absolutely off. It's actually coming out today that according to experts, the tapes were tampered with.

Here's what I know about the situation

1. This man and his girlfriend broke the relationship off, and came to an settlement. That somehow went south.

2. She accuses him of abuse, yet there's nothing from his previous wife, or anything prior to the settlement going south to point to this.

3. He accuses her of extortion

4. Tapes that have been edited without context are released to the public that show him in a bad light during a private he said/she said pissing match

The WHOLE thing is dubious. I have no idea why if that's him he's so enraged, why her voice is so clear yet he's muffled and jumbled, how many conversations there were before this, and whether that's even him.

I personally fall in the "the **** he's saying is almost too crazy to be true" camp, and at this point I don't know what to believe. But I do know that his ex-wife is supporting him, and these are private conversations.

Saw what you want about a white guy using the N word, but this was a private conversation, and you'd be hard sought to find ANYONE who hasn't used a racial slur in a private conversation amongst friends, much less lovers at some point in their life. The guy is obviously hyper-religious and apparently harbors ill feelings about jews, but his black friends and ex-wife are currently jumping to defend him.

That says more to me than tape of questionable origin does.