1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steve Slaton

Discussion in 'Trades' started by UCF FINatic, Feb 11, 2009.

Tags:
  1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Now that I have Larry Johnson I will probably be trading Steve Slaton. Just because he is a back-up as of now I don't plan on parting with him for a discounted price, I can easily keep him along with LJ and have a very good Lightning and Thunder backfield.

Steve Slaton is one of the leagues best up and coming HBs. He is only 23 years old and dominated last year. He finished the season averaging 4.8 Yards per Carry, 1,282 Rushing Yards, and 9 Rushing Touchdowns. He is also a great receiver out of the backfield and finished his rookie campaign with 50 Receptions, 377 Receiving Yards, and 1 Receiving TD.

If you are interested in him send me a PM and we might be able to work something out. I perfer if you send me an offer in your first PM so I can get an idea of what kind of deal we are looking at.

What I am looking for (in not particular order):
    WR
    DE
    OLB
    Draft Picks

Thank you

2. UCF FINatic

Apr 17, 2008
    bump

3. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Chester Taylor..............

UCF FINatic likes this.
  4. UCF FINatic

Apr 17, 2008
    who? lmao...:lol:

5. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Why did you trade for a often injured Tailback and trying to trade away a future star?

You would be better off keeping both thats quite the 1-2 punch.

6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    :shifty:

7. UCF FINatic

Apr 17, 2008
    Two Words: "Big Picture"

All of my trades I do are to better my team as a whole and are based on what I consider value. If I do not think my team is getting value on a trade, I won't make it.

You make it sound like I gave up an arm and a leg for Larry Johnson, I only gave up a 4th and a 5th round draft pick. Heck, Ricky Williams was traded for a 3rd. I couldn't turn that deal down.

Have I traded Slaton yet? No, so you don't even know the types of offers I have recieved and/or what I am looking for from him. Trust me, I won't trade this "future star" unless I get something really good in return. If I don't get any offers that I am willing to deal him for, I will be more than happy to keep him here and use him and LJ as a 1 2 punch.