1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Ross is second richest Nfl owner

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by bbqpitlover, Oct 1, 2010.

1. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I guess it's a bit of a slow news day. Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is the second richest owner in the Nfl.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-forbesnflbillionaires100110
    Another is Stephen Ross, a real estate developer worth $3.1 billion who bought 50 percent of the Miami Dolphins from fellow billionaire H. Wayne Huizenga in 2008, and then upped his take to 95 percent in 2009. Also in this group: Home Depot cofounder Arthur Blank, who bought the Atlanta Falcons in 2002, and energy industry entrepreneur Robert McNair, who sold his company,

siciliansith likes this.
  2. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Forget this. Get in that other thread. There's a guy who says Shonn Greene is better than Cedric Benson.

3. frags

frags New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Boston, MA...
    Is he a Jests Troll? I just gave him 35 names that he can enjoy while he gets me some Patron.

4. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    Its old news, but worthy to discuss'

Its nice that we got a owner that is a true business man. Im happy that he made alot of money. the American dream lives and we have a owner that can keep this Franchise solid!

5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    A true business man? As oppose to Wayne? The guy who started how many fortune 500 companies?

6. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    That came out wrong
    I loved Wayne, just it seems people get upset people make money. And Ross has got my attention thats all.

Im gonna miss the Miami jet lol

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Is Obama coming after Ross now?

siciliansith likes this.