1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Jackson out for the Jets game.

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Sceeto, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I just heard he's injured and will not play Sunday against the Jets. This sucks because i was hoping if we take care of business Sun. and somehow the Rams beat the Jets than we'd be in better shape in the AFC east standings. The Pats play the Bills, so at least one team will still be ahead of us, but we'd be a lot closer. Without S. Jackson playing, it's going to make it very difficult for them to beat the Jets. Dang! Oh well! I guess we should just worry about us and take it one game at time and let it just play itself out.

2. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I was upset for the same reason. That and he's on my fantasy football team. But this is the NFL. Now that Stephen Jackson has his nice big contract he's not going to take the field with scrapes and bruises. Guarantee you if he were still in a contract situation it would be a non-issue.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    if he played the new england game they could have won

Sceeto likes this.
  4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

The Pats play both the Bills and the Jets the next 2 weeks and somebody has to lose but we still need to take care of business. Though it sure would be nice going into the Pats game at 6-4 and just maybe they are too. Walk away from that game with us tied for first or ahead if the ball bounces our way for once.:up:

Sceeto likes this.
  5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Darn.

6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Bummer.....

7. EdSta74

EdSta74 I

Mar 22, 2008
    Long Island City, NY
    well if the Jest beat St. LOuis without SJ, then they beat a team without their biggest weapon. I'd rather beat St. Lou with SJ playing. Hopefully our old friend Samko Gado will torch them... well I can hope anyway!.

funkdat likes this.
  8. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I wonder do the Jets put Darelle Revis on Torry Holt or on Donnie Avery? Holt hasn't had a great year like he normally does, I think he's averaging around 43 yards per game which is his career low (he's averaged 87 yards per game throughout his career). I would think Holt is still a threat to have a big game because the Jets have a poor secondary outside of Rhodes and Revis. Rookie Donnie Avery has made plays over and over so it'll be interesting who the Jets have Revis on. This could be a trap game for the Jets.

9. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    The Rams wont beat the Jets...Brett Favre will beat the Jets. :yes:

10. If that was beating the Jets, then i hope Favre does this every week.

11. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nice win by New York today. Good job. Wonder if I'm still a fool for saying they would win nine games. :tongue:

BleedinGreenNC likes this.