1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step on Their Throats!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Nov 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm gonna say it, cause I'm a fan, and what I say has no impact on the games:

Let's crush these guys. Lets step on their throats. This is the first really bad team we've faced all season. Other than Buffalo, every other team has been either the cream of the NFL (New Orleans, Indy, Pats) or at least a contender (NYJ, SD, ATL).

We need to dominate on Sunday. Flex our muscles early and then rest the starters in the 4th quarter for the short week to Carolina. I don't think we need to run up the score or be bad sportsmen like the Patriots. Rather, I want to see a lot of long drives for us and 3 and outs for the Bucs.

The Bucs are terrible. Let's not play down to their level. Lets step on their throats!!!!

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  2. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    No reason this game should not be over by the 3rd quarter.I think rickey and ronnie run combined for over 200 yds today.We just need a few plays in the passing game today to dominate.
    The only problem I see is winslow today because we do not have anybody that can cover him.