1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler Alert! Why eight division expectations won't pan out

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Colorado Dolfan, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

This is definitely one of the "expectations" I see being a possible let down. For Patriots fans, at least. All three of the Patriots' division rivals have beefed up their defense, and maybe, just maybe, Brady's knee won't quite do what he needs it to...

Interesting thought... Sure would hate to be playing a Texans' team in the hunt for the playoffs later in the season, though...

Check it out, pretty interesting read, overall...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/damon_hack/06/05/spoiler-alerts/index.html?eref=T1

2. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I love the Texans team and with the Colts possibly beginning a downturn (honestly how long has it been since anyone heard the Colts having the problems they've had this offseason?-they have had a lot of turnover) and the Titans pinning their hopes on Kerry Collins who let them down last season in the playoffs, why couldn't the Texans win or at least get a Wildcard birth?

The Texans have strong offense with Schaub, Slaton, Daniels, and Johnson (plus they have really good WRs to compliment him). Then their defense has really come along as well. To me the Texans can be the surprise team of the year like the Fins were last year.