1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Florida Fans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NolePhin, Jul 1, 2009.

1. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    Is it just me or is the passion for sports down here a little flaky? Im obviously not talking about most of you, or probably any of you on these boards, but people down here don't seem to really care about sports down here, let alone what it means to be a fan.

It seems like they only follow the games when the team is winning. Take the Davone Bess incident. How do actual fans see this guy in person and believe this imposter was the real Davone Bess? After just see'ing the pictures of this imposter, it looks absolutely NOTHING like Davone.

Im glad there are the real fans supporting down here like you guys. And excuse me for ranting, it just upsets me sometimes when I meet someone that claims to be a "die hard" fan and can't name the starting line up. Yet last season when we won the division these guys come out the wood works with freshly pressed brand new jersey's with the tags still on. Yet as soon as we lost against the Ravens its like "the Dolphins suck bro I can't watch them."

TiP54 likes this.