'Sons of Anarchy Season 7
14 replies
FX Sets Date for Super-Sized Premiere, Confirms Time Jump and a Jailed
http://tvline.com/2014/07/17/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-premiere-date-fx/
The hour-and-45-minute premiere (!!) will be immediately followed by Anarchy Afterword, a live post-show hosted by Chelsea Lately‘s Chris Franjola (which launched last year as a web-only enterprise)....
Per FX, Season 7 begins 10 days after Tara’s brutal murder and finds “Jax in jail on a parole violation, grappling with the loss of the woman he loved. With the club’s full support, he sets in motion the brutal machinations that will lead to complete and merciless retribution.”
Cannot wait.
".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66
"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D
I ****ing can't wait for this. I hope Sutter pumps out 1.5 hour episodes all season. Don't let any stone go un-turned.
Juice is a dead mother ****er. So is Gemma. **** it, I think Jax dies too.....this is going to be bloody. I just hope Happy and Tig make it out alive!!! haha
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

And Chibs. happy, Tig & Chibs are the best characters in this show.
I want some pain to come to the DA (CCH Pounder....how the hell do you pronounce that anyways?) as well though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"SICK wrote:
I ****ing can't wait for this. I hope Sutter pumps out 1.5 hour episodes all season. Don't let any stone go un-turned.
Juice is a dead mother ****er. So is Gemma. **** it, I think Jax dies too.....this is going to be bloody. I just hope Happy and Tig make it out alive!!! haha
That's just it; there's only one direction it's gonna go. The Judeo-Christian ethic prevalent in this country demands retribution for bad acts—on TV, anyway, because they can't get it to happen in real life.
It's gonna be the same horse**** ending as 'The Shield,' or 'Breaking Bad.' The bad guy can't possibly get away with it. It's so predictable that it takes all the fun out of entertainment.
So, yeah, I'll probably watch. Unless it begins to bore the piss out of me, like 'Breaking Bad's post-desert/money episodes did. Gemma is Skyler, is Corrine.
"NaboCane wrote:
That's just it; there's only one direction it's gonna go. The Judeo-Christian ethic prevalent in this country demands retribution for bad acts—on TV, anyway, because they can't get it to happen in real life.
It's gonna be the same horse**** ending as 'The Shield,' or 'Breaking Bad.' The bad guy can't possibly get away with it. It's so predictable that it takes all the fun out of entertainment.
So, yeah, I'll probably watch. Unless it begins to bore the piss out of me, like 'Breaking Bad's post-desert/money episodes did. Gemma is Skyler, is Corrine.
Who are you considering the bad guy? Most of those are already dead.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"NaboCane wrote:
That's just it; there's only one direction it's gonna go. The Judeo-Christian ethic prevalent in this country demands retribution for bad acts—on TV, anyway, because they can't get it to happen in real life.
It's gonna be the same horse**** ending as 'The Shield,' or 'Breaking Bad.' The bad guy can't possibly get away with it. It's so predictable that it takes all the fun out of entertainment.
So, yeah, I'll probably watch. Unless it begins to bore the piss out of me, like 'Breaking Bad's post-desert/money episodes did. Gemma is Skyler, is Corrine.
I mean, what do you want? The bad guy obviously gets away with it for seasons worth of stuff. Hence the story. I mean you want the bad guy (Jax in this instance) ride off into the sunset to Oregon and live forever, making us draw our own conclusions? That causes crap Fan theories and calls for more.....the story needs to end.
Jax has already "gotten away" with tons of ****. Escaping DEA and ATF prosecutions multiple times, escaping jail time, making deals with gangs and politicians to save his skin.....what more do you want?
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

Nabo was the 1 guy who enjoyed the series finale of The Sopranos
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, a Country that is quickly being sucked dry of manhood has to turn somewhere after Heisenberg chose his Nordic Funeral
Lots of fans of this one, never got into it
Love SoA, but glad it will be finishing this season and not getting dragged out any further.
Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love (both perfect for SoA!) have been confirmed as appearing in the last season...and Walton Goggins is returning as Venus!
'Proactive' Jax Will 'Incite Chaos' in Final Season
http://tvline.com/2014/07/27/sons-of-anarchy-jax-dies-season-7-spoilers/
JAX IN A BOX? | Is the fate of Charlie Hunnam’s flawed hero already decided — and if so, how grim will it be? “I know where I want our hero to be emotionally and thematically at the end of the season, but I try to keep a loose grip on the story process so we can get there in an organic way,” explained Sutter, who is currently writing the seventh script of the final season (and is in post-production on Episode 4). “I can never tell what it’s going to look like or how we’re going to get there, and that’s part of the fun.” Actor collaboration, the showrunner added, does play a role in how story arcs develop.
And the future?
Sutter noted there are “serious conversations” being had about a Sons prequel, but in the interim, there are comic books and a full-on novelization definitely happening. The latter, titled Bratva, is expected this fall — with a storyline set sometime after Season 4 that finds Jax, Opie and Chibs getting into “gnarly things” with the Russians. “If it does well I’m hoping like William Shatner I will continue to flourish as a guy who has other people write s**t and slaps his name on it,” the exec producer joked.
Everyone always talks about prequel's/spinoffs. It rarely happens. Show runners end up taking much needed breaks and falling in love with something new.
I don't mind if a prequel happens, as long as it doesn't interfere with Kurt Sutters next project, http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/549136/20140423/sons-anarchy-season-7-kurt-sutter-brian.htm#.U9YrPtm9K0c
Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
http://tvline.com/2014/08/01/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-poster-jax-death-spoilers/