1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something Positive Thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Shamboubou, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Shamboubou

Shamboubou Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well after a lot of games, especially games like the only last night these boards are filled with a lot of negative comments about our players, team, coach's everybody. It doesn't seem like in the course of the season anybody gets a pass from the critics on here. So after every game I want to start a "Something Positive" thread. I dont have to be the one to start it, but I just think it should be on the boards after every game.

So my something positive last night was the Rookies. All of the rookies seemed to play pretty well last night. There was a lot of energy from them and they played pretty good.

2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I'm sure the staff is disappointed by the rain, hard to get a true read on how a bunch played.

The second unit DL was stout!

MikeHoncho and Shamboubou like this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Defense played well, Thiggy avoided a dummy mistake with the ball.

The #5 Wr battle looks as heated as it has all camp with Turner, Wallace, Moore, Pruitt all making good plays.

Larryfinfan and Shamboubou like this.
  4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i also think the rooks played well, wake was also good to see, i think you could feel him out there, like sparano always says, so was of course soliai and micah johnson was a nice surprise, layin a lick a couple of times

5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I thought Ike played well, as did Soliai, McDaniels, Jones, the DL in general, Incognito and Jerry.

The second/third unit offense played well overall.