1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some thoughts on the game.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    What a game. I don't remember seeing such domination in an NFL game in awhile.

My thoughts and reactions from the start of the game.

- Tanne to Mathews. Amazing! Great pass and catch and run. Just great. After that play is a great example of how a coach and his attitude can make a difference. After that play, Cambell ran up to Lazor and gave him an enthused congratulatory pat on the chest. Sounds funny, but I do think that is very important. It's important for the coach to get excited and let his coordinators know when they are doing a great job. It's that energy and enthusiasm that is infectious. It made Lazor happy. Great!!

- J. Taylor??? Great play and great energy! That will be the common theme in this thread. Energy!!Enthusiasm!

- On that first 4th and 1 play, who thought Cambell might go for it. LOL. It was smart not to do so.

- Between the team getting healthy, Cambell, the new stadium, there's is just such a great new energy happening.

- They pretty much shut Hopkins down

- The D constantly swarming!!! Energy and enthusiasm!!

- Landry. Who was saying that he's just another slot receiver???? CRAZY!! I've been saying how he's been our whole team up until this point and now he's an amazing weapon on a good team.

- Stadium!! What a difference. Kudos Ross!!

- On the field and on the sidelines, the whole team was getting excited and showing that energy and enthusiasm. (However, surprided fans left for a bit to get out of the rain. Nothing would have taken me out of there, but whatever.

- Great play calling to offset any pass rush they may have generated.

- Screen???? A screen?? A successful screen??? Oh, it feels like I've been waiting years to see that one. Great!!

- Before the screen to Miller, Tanne and the O had 220 yards compared to their big ZERO!! Wow!! Woo!

- At this point Tanne is now 9 for 9, 220 yards and 4 TDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

- R. Jones. Absolute beast!! What else is there to say? ...just stop doing those back flips. We need him healthy.

- The D is freaking aggressive!! Monsters!! They're playing confident and having fun. Woo!!

- McCain!!!! What a much needed shake up.

- Hard Knocks? Hah! That's for sure.

- Tanne - at this point: 11/11, 219, 4TDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy poop Batman!! F'ing awesome!!

- Miller!! 175 yds in the 1st half???? Wooooo!

- Suh was just freaking awesome. Great game big guy!!

- Wait....Wait....DEEP BALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!....and...to Parker no less!! Yeah, it was called back due to a penalty, but it was still a thing of beauty.

- Tanne, 16/16, 4tds in the third!!!!! Wow!! He later sets a NFL record?? Are you f'ing kidding me? Amazing!!! I wonder if he was singing the Diana Ross song: "I'm coming out"....sorry. Joke. But....wow!! :lol:

That's just through he 3rd and I'm getting bored. :lol: Kidding!! Anyway, had to share.

Stomp the Patsies!!!

Peace bros!!!!

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:

-

the 23rd, Pandarilla and djphinfan like this.
  2. Linus

Linus Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 9, 2008
    On that play with the formation with 3 wide on each side and only the center and guards in front of Tannehill......if Clowney doesn't jump that passing lane, I really think Parker would have had another 50+ yard TD. Pretty crazy.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    the roof will take care of those whussies..

sounds like it was fun Sceeter.

Sceeto likes this.
  4. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    my thought along with all the good ones was 22 is going to be destroyed Thursday night and give up 200 yards.... he can't cover.

Sceeto likes this.
  5. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    Wtf was that? Was that necessary? Or just to give NE something to think about?