1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some quotes from yesterday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Here were some of the comments from the Baptist Health Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University on Wednesday that stood out, along with some perspective:

“When we play these guys, it’s a physical game. It’s a division game. This is one of those ones where you throw everything out of the window because it’s going to be slug fest.”
    — Head Coach Adam Gase is expecting a battle Sunday against the Jets.

"He's a hard guy to take out of the game because every time he touched the, it seems like good things happen".
    — Head Coach Adam Gase explained Jay Ajayi’s heavy work load against the Chargers.

“I saw a guy that was not going to be blocked. When they were trying to run the ball, it didn’t matter if there was two guys on him or one guy, he was penetrating, creating negative plays (and) causing chaos. Basically the same thing I’ve seen every week since I’ve been here.”
    — This is what Adam Gase saw from Ndamukong Suh on film.

"I don't think you can be good at this game if you don't carry a chip on your shoulder".
    — New linebacker Stephone Anthony came to the Dolphins with something to prove.

“You go from New Orleans to Miami in the blink of an eye, so the challenge for me is going to be to get in the playbook and get going and see where this thing goes.”
    — Stephone Anthony is eager to start the new chapter of his NFL career.

“It was not by choice, but it was given. I’ll take it. I’ll make it special.”
    — Stephone Anthony is being given number 44 after he wore 50 in New Orleans.

“It’s been kind of wacky the last two weeks. But it feels good to be back. And practice slapped us in the face with the heat. So we’re back in Miami.”
    — Life has somewhat gotten back to normal for Andre Branch.

"Once you watch the game on TV, you realize that you actually played in an NFL game. It's a dream come true, something I always wanted to do".
    Davon Godchaux reflected on his first NFL regular season game.

“He walked through the door, I was happy. It was like college all over again.”
    -Rookie Cordrea Tankersley was happy to see another former Clemson player join the Dolphins after the trade for Stephone Anthony.

"We can always clean things up. I've talked to Adam about it and the rest of the guys. They know what we can clean up and what we did well. We'll try and improve for this next one".
    Jay Cutler clearly room for improvement for the offense.

danmarino likes this.
  2. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    I don't think the Saints FO are good personnel people on defense. How many seasons has it been since they were decent? What Im saying is if Anthony had a great year at MLB, why move him?

3. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I think he was being used in the wrong way. Good personnel in the wrong scheme doesn't always fit. Supposedly he is better for the scheme we run. Let's hope so.

Dolphin North and Redwine4all like this.
  4. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    guys is a full season and two games removed from a great season. based on Miami's unfortunate circumstances with suspension and injury, this is worth the 5th round pick

danmarino likes this.