1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some NFL News

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Sep 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Bengal Cut After House Arrest

ProFootballTalk.com - BENGALS PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYER GETS HOUSE ARREST

Parker & Two Others Out Versus Ravens

ProFootballTalk.com - WILLIE PARKER OUT FOR MONDAY

Bengals Sign Fletcher

ProFootballTalk.com - BENGALS SIGN JAMAR FLETCHER

Troy Aikman Part Owner of Raiders?

ProFootballTalk.com - AIKMAN A PART OWNER OF THE RAIDERS?

Denver Cuts Safety ABudallah & Place Nalen on IR

ProFootballTalk.com - DENVER DUMPS ABDULLAH, PUT NALEN ON IR

Bears Cut Former Second Round Pick

ProFootballTalk.com - BEARS BAIL ON BRADLEY

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

do we sign Bradley or let our receivers develop? Are we still first on the waiver wire or are the rams?

3. Miamifan1354

Miamifan1354 Not Good Enough.

Jan 3, 2008
    I liked Abdullah last year, and he has to be better than Crocker. I'm pretty sure Abdullah is the reason Lynch was displaced.

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I also believe that is the reason Lynch was released. Abdullah has been a disappointment for me. I liked him last year as well and thought he would be the starter. He couldn't beat out Marlon McCree for the Safety spot. Last year, he stepped in and while the Broncos defense wasn't good as a whole, I thought he made some nice plays. I figured he'd improve but so much for that.

Bring him in for a tryout, it won't hurt. Do we sign him? No. I don't know if he can contribute anymore than the current WR's on our roster. And I believe we still are first on the waiver wire but I may be wrong.

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I thought the waiver wires changed during the course of the season to reflect the current W/L record. I could be wrong though :)

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    You may be right. I'm not completely sure to be honest. I always thought it was the team who had the worst record the previous season has the first dibs on the waiver wire for the next off-season and regular season.

7. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I dunno if Bradley would be any improvement over our current set of WR's. Considering how starved the Bears are for WR's, maybe that's a red flag?

As for Fletcher, he can be a decent nickleback and STer. Too bad we used a 1st rounder on him.