So... Which of you guys was in Colorado this weekend?

14 replies

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew MemberOP
Jun 3, 2008, 12:18 AM

A 20-year-old man was booked into the Boulder County Jail after police said he jumped in front of a woman's car, reached into her window to try and grab her breast, tossed her cell phone across the pavement and then began strangling her.

...Disselhorst then stripped off all his clothes and ran away, along with the other man who was with him, police said.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/jun/02/man-arrested-threatening-driver-stripping-naked/

My vote goes to lucky... :wink2:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

ALalen1New Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:20 AM

:sidelol: Retardos.

Whos the other one if its lucky?

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:26 AM

Either Seth or Prep... :sidelol:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

ALalen1New Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:30 AM

:sidelol:

calphincalphinNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:34 AM

are they brothers??if so...dad must be proud.:wink2:


Thanks Gish

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jun 3, 2008, 12:34 AM

lol im flying into denver in august, i just bought the plane tickets today...but then im driving to wyonothing to visit my bro and his family

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Jun 3, 2008, 12:49 AM

"Colorado Dolfan wrote:

That is just so wrong.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Jun 3, 2008, 01:00 AM

"Colorado Dolfan wrote:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/jun/02/man-arrested-threatening-driver-stripping-naked/

My vote goes to lucky... :wink2:

I doubt it was Lucky.

While he does have some serious anger issues towards women, he would never throw a cell phone when he could pawn it instead.

Where were you when this happened, Mr. Colorado strip myself naked and strangle a woman Dolfan?


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 01:53 AM

"like2god wrote:

I doubt it was Lucky.

While he does have some serious anger issues towards women, he would never throw a cell phone when he could pawn it instead.

Where were you when this happened, Mr. Colorado strip myself naked and strangle a woman Dolfan?

I was... uh... sleepin'... Yeah, that's right...

Ask my wife...

:up:

I will, however, admit I was in Colorado. But I'm 37, not twenty like the perpetrator of this most heinous act.

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Jun 3, 2008, 01:54 AM

:sidelol:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 02:49 AM

Its ok, I have friends in law school in Denver. I am allowed to get away with stuff like this.

Oops...I have said too much. :couch:

Jun 3, 2008, 09:15 AM

Nah I didnt get hammered enough to wind up waking up in Colorado.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:11 PM

I don't live in Colorado............as far as the FBI knows:shifty:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 3, 2008, 12:17 PM

Hey She Came Onto Me First!!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jun 3, 2008, 12:25 PM

Ryan Disselhorst faces numerous charges, including second-degree assault, robbery, unlawful sexual contact, abuse of a telephone, underage possession of alcohol and indecent exposure.

Guess I have to be nicer to my cell phone from now on...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread