1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So if Cam is fired tonight Bill and Ireland must have a Head Coach in the wings..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    This is getting very interesting, it almost seems like this has been planned by Parcelles for some time now.

Its not offical but if Cam Cameron is gone, Bill and Ireland MUST have some options on the table for a Head Coach. Why let cameron go not knowing what you will get? I love the idea of him leaving honestly but Bill does not just leave open spots.

I feel if Cam is fired, that they will have a new Head Coach in short order. Well before the Draft and Offseason is even underway.

In Bill/Ireland I Trust!

What could be happening here? What if, Just what if Cowher comes in knowing he has a AAA Owner, GM, and VP with open wallets and a nice 4 year deal in Sunny Miami?

Talk about an Instant Success?

Man Please let my dream come true!

2. Nublar7

Nublar7 Senior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    If it is true and Cameron is gone, I bet the head coach will be Sparano.

3. Passrusher

Passrusher New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    In the draft war room
    I think it's a foregone conclusion that Tony Sparano will be our next head coach. Parcells thinks highly of him and the Cowboys players have tremendous respect for him because he's a straightforward guy.

4. Passrusher

Passrusher New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    In the draft war room
    And Parcells and Ireland as expected to raid the Cowboys of some of their Asst. coaches and free agents when free agency begins.

5. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    How can that even be possible. I mean if that happens Bill will be the MOST hated man in Texas...

If this happens I would expect there to be some kind of rule made about the number of staff etc that you can raid from one specific team..

6. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Like he cares.

Doubtful. That would only happen if Parcells raided, oh, say, the Patriots.

7. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Are you trying the say that the League has a big man-crush on the Patriots? That's ridiculous.

8. dolfan121

dolfan121 New Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Port Charlotte
    wont happen, coaches can come and go if given promotions!! and who gives a crap about Texas, our team is in Florida!!!

9. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    i hope they can try and get Bill Cower