So I was Trolling the Colts forum after our win today.
100 replies
needless to say they are all ecstatic at our win today. alot of the posts i'm seeing are very interesting especially them theorizing hanging luck over our head like a dog biscuit.
Losing on purpose never felt so good for a team before i guess.
Forum Thread name :
Miami Just Handed Us The First Pick In The Draft
"If the Colts could get Miami's entire draft I'd be more than fine with that, for an extra first rounder only, no thanks.... "
"now we take Andrew Luck "
"For Miami to trade for our 1st round pick, they have to give away 3 first rounders, 2 2nd rounders, couple 3rd rounders, and a player "
"Soliai and vontae davis. Plus their 1st 2nd and 4th rounders this year. and their 1st next year "
"They would just give us their entire draft next year and a first next year (or some players). "
Well. then there is the other side of it too:
"Unless Peyton has to retire, I see zero chance Luck comes to Indy. If we have the number 1 pick, I think we trade it to Miami for their #1 and maybe their #1 next year. There is just no way that Luck wants to sit for 4 years, nor will the Colts expect a rookie to do better with a veteran team. By the time Luck is good, most of the Colts stars would be gone or retired. So, I think if you take it as a whole, it makes far more sense to make a 3-4 year run then rebuild
"I like it! We have a lot of options with the 1st pick. What we will do will depend on Peytons health. If he is back at 100% health we can trade it to get some more picks (which this team need). If Peyton has to retire you can get a good replacement for him with Andrea Luck. I still hope we will see Peyton for 2-3 more years, but I'm beginning to doubt that we will see him back. "
A part of me was hoping that we didn't get it to make the Luck talk a moot point.
Still plenty of games left however this might give Mia more momentum blowing out KC. However for the Colts these blowouts will continue to demoralize us, if a team wants to win all they have to do is look at the last 3 games, there is a plethora is things they can use to beat the Colts. The Rams and Cardinals play as well both teams only have one win so that will slowly take another team out of contention. I don't see the Colts even beating the Jags, Jones Drew will probably mangle us. Difficult season but perhaps the perfect season to have a bad year with Manning out and Luck in the draft.
its all speculation now at this point, just thought id stir up the bee hive.
my emotions hurt -.-
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
This season is going to make me hate the Colts as much as teams like the Pats and Jets.
"muscle979 wrote:
This season is going to make me hate the Colts as much as teams like the Pats and Jets.
I was mad at watching some of their blatant plays that made it seem like they were losing on purpose.
but after reading the forums, i'm pissed. its frusterating
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
There's rumors that Jones may opt to stay one more year due to his wife/girlfirend. Same with RGIII and his aspirations related to law school. He's a very bright guy from what I understand.
@KevinMD4
i felt the same way. when i read that stuff
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
If the NFL recognizes the Colts are losing on purpose, can't they take the 1st pick away from them? Just a thought.
GO FINS! :marble:
"Speedy wrote:
If the NFL recognizes the Colts are losing on purpose, can't they take the 1st pick away from them? Just a thought.
How would they prove that?
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Speedy wrote:
If the NFL recognizes the Colts are losing on purpose, can't they take the 1st pick away from them? Just a thought.
mind you this is fan speculation
but in a perfect world, where they acknowledged it or found hard proof....then yes the nfl could do such things
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
Man, I hope they trade the pick to us...I'd rather trade players than picks, though.

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:
How would they prove that?
I don't know. It just seems so obvious. But there has to be a lot more evidence for the league, I know.
GO FINS! :marble:
I'd be willing to pay two 1st rounders and say, Cam Wake and/or Vontae Davis for the right to take Andrew Luck.
@KevinMD4
"Pandarilla wrote:
Man, I hope they trade the pick to us...I'd rather trade players than picks, though.
i hope manning becomes healthy so a trade is plausible.
i agree though. but it would have to be a fat trade in their favor
so either way its win/win for the colts when they lose on purpose. Nice.
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
"roninfin4 wrote:
i'd be willing to pay two 1st rounders and say, cam wake and/or vontae davis for the right to take andrew luck.
you will never take cam wake from me
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
Landry Jones. I can hardly wait to watch that Chad Henne clone sailing passes over WR's heads and throwing pick 6's to NFL defenders that he was able to get away with in college due to playing terrible defenses and being masked by a system. Of course you trade whatever it takes to get Andrew Luck. Not even really debatable unless the asking price for Barkley is much, much less and the asking price for Luck is something ridiculous like 3 full drafts...

I imagine most of their posts about the Dolphins would be something like this:
"HA! You guys are nothing but a bunch of winners, keep winning winners"

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
I imagine most of their posts about the Dolphins would be something like this:
"HA! You guys are nothing but a bunch of winners, keep winning winners"
technically. they are the winners in this. either way we lose.
see kids? when they taught you cheating was bad, they obviously didnt enjoy winning
:l
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
"R&R Express wrote:
Landry Jones. I can hardly wait to watch that Chad Henne clone sailing passes over WR's heads and throwing pick 6's to NFL defenders that he was able to get away with in college due to playing terrible defenses and being masked by a system. Of course you trade whatever it takes to get Andrew Luck. Not even really debatable unless the asking price for Barkley is much, much less and the asking price for Luck is something ridiculous like 3 full drafts...
i kinda had thoughts like this about jones. idk
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
"dcafiero wrote:
you will never take cam wake from me
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think about it though. He's a good player, playing for cheap right now. However, he wants a contract extension. It's the old buy-low, sell-high principle. Now's the time to sell, especially since I believe Robert Mathis is a free agent at season's end. Let's face it, Wake's something of a one-trick pony (i.e. he can only rush from the left side of the defense) and he'll be 30 at the end of the season. I say, why not? It saves Miami money down the line, allows us to keep an extra pick, and would get us Andrew Luck.
All this hypothetically of course.
@KevinMD4
"RoninFin4 wrote:
Think about it though. He's a good player, playing for cheap right now. However, he wants a contract extension. It's the old buy-low, sell-high principle. Now's the time to sell, especially since I believe Robert Mathis is a free agent at season's end. Let's face it, Wake's something of a one-trick pony (i.e. he can only rush from the left side of the defense) and he'll be 30 at the end of the season. I say, why not? It saves Miami money down the line, allows us to keep an extra pick, and would get us Andrew Luck.
All this hypothetically of course.
but...but
i love him =(
he was supposed to be my next jersey QQ.
as long as we make up for it i mean ive been saying "sell the farm" all along so yeah.. =/
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

That's the fanbase that's going to go from Manning to Luck. The fans that are clamoring to throw their Hall of Fame QB into the garbage can for a college player. Marino never even won us a SB and we loved that man until the wheels came off.
sigh.
"electrolyte wrote:
Ironic thing?
Peyton Manning's number is 12.
That's the fanbase that's going to go from Manning to Luck. The fans that are clamoring to throw their Hall of Fame QB into the garbage can for a college player. Marino never even won us a SB and we loved that man until the wheels came off.
sigh.
that **** is unreal man........wow.................
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
"RoninFin4 wrote:
Think about it though. He's a good player, playing for cheap right now. However, he wants a contract extension. It's the old buy-low, sell-high principle. Now's the time to sell, especially since I believe Robert Mathis is a free agent at season's end. Let's face it, Wake's something of a one-trick pony (i.e. he can only rush from the left side of the defense) and he'll be 30 at the end of the season. I say, why not? It saves Miami money down the line, allows us to keep an extra pick, and would get us Andrew Luck.
All this hypothetically of course.
There is no chance on planet earth that the Colts are trading the #1 pick. It's not happening.
Manning will retire, or be released/traded if he's unhappy with the Colts for taking Luck. Take Luck out of your heads. It's done. Sparano guaranteed the Colts their next franchise QB today. Nice way to stick it to us before getting canned.
"electrolyte wrote:
There is no chance on planet earth that the Colts are trading the #1 pick. It's not happening.
Manning will retire, or be released/traded if he's unhappy with the Colts for taking Luck. Take Luck out of your heads. It's done. Sparano guaranteed the Colts their next franchise QB today. Nice way to stick it to us before getting canned.
seems more unlikely every day
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
the more i read their threads. the more i want to pull a jay and silent bob on the forum users over there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1_8wefR7c
![]()
The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB
This season is going to make me hate the Colts as much as teams like the Pats and Jets.
Lot of football left, but yeah for me my hate list would be Jets then Colts. If it didn't affect Miami, a lot of games I'd pull for them too, just out of my respect for Peyton and what he does. Sad thing is Luck seems like a swell guy, but if he plays for the Colts I'll hope he has a career that makes Jamarcus Russell look good. /bitter
