1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sneakerheads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DevilFin13, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Thought it'd be fun if there are any sneakerheads out there to start a thread to share what you have and what you're thinking about copping (that's the lingo for buy, though I kind of hate lingo so I'll refrain from now on).

What spurned this thread was me spending way too much money on these [​IMG]
    The picture doesn't do them justice because they are hot af. I've loved the Foamposites since Penny Hardaway started wearing them (I'm from Memphis so he was huge deal for us). So I couldn't pass up my first opportunity to get a pair (aside from the aftermarket of course). I have really flat and wide feat. So Nike, which are typically really narrow, are uncomfortable for me. I have to go half to a full size up to even get them on my feat. But these are really comfortable. They might have immediately become my favorite shoe.

Overall I'm a Nike guy. Obviously love a lot of Jordans, particularly the 11s and 12s. I've got the Space Jams and the Flu Games. Looking to get the navy 11s coming out in a few weeks even though I'm a Duke fan. Speaking of Duke, I've got about 10 pairs of Kyries, of which these might be my favorite
    [​IMG]

So what do y'all like and own? Any releases you looking forward to?

2. ToddPhin

ToddPhin RIP Phinsational Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Closest thing I have to a sneaker fetish is owning a handful of different versions of Converse All Star John Varvatos editions.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  3. DevilFin13

Mar 22, 2008
    Classic. I like that color.

ToddPhin likes this.
  4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Not a sneaker head at all/ Do you wear them a lot? Do you put them on display? How careful re you when you walk around in them?

DevilFin13 likes this.
  5. DevilFin13

Mar 22, 2008
    For the really expensive ones like Jordans and those gold ones I'm pretty careful and rarely wear them. I've got a pair of suede Ken Griffey Jr. shoes that I only wear if I know it won't rain.

[​IMG]

I have to wear dress shoes every day. So I don't have a lot of opportunities to wear them anyway. But for day to day stuff I stick with mostly my Kyries or a few other random Nikes I have.