1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small ball: Dolphins Futures Contract signed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jan 5, 2012.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Freeny was on the squad last yr, as was Agnew and Wade, not sure who:

-Hogan
    -Aaitui
    -Russel
    -Brown

Are, Hogan is a Wr irrc.

One slot left.

2. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I might be off, but I think those are the guys who were on the practice squad once the season ended, save for Jonathan Wade who was on the active roster. I know Anderson Russell had been on it for most of the season, and I think a lot of other guys were on there from Nov/Dec. The only one I don't see is the QB, McCloud Bethel-Thompson or whatever his name was; he took Devlin's spot when Devlin got promoted.

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Not the total PS, because we just signed Ian Johnson RB Boise St, to the PS, when Richard Medlin was promoted. I liked Johnson a lot in college. I think he spent some time in Minnesota the past season or training camp. He was famous a couple of years ago, for proposing to his GF, a Boise St cheerleader, live on national TV, after their bowl game win. She said yes, as I recall. :)

Also Patrick Carter, WR, Louisville, was on the PS and not signed yet.

4. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Chris Hogan is a WR from Monmouth College, who was on the Giants PS last season. That's the same college as Miles Austin went to, and also our 2009 draft pick John Nalbone.