slideshow from today's blood drive

10 replies

Joe RobbieJoe RobbieNew MemberOP
Oct 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Look who's on pic #11. Wish him the best in the future.



SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 20, 2009, 05:17 PM

link?

late againlate againNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 05:21 PM

yeah I would gladly make note of who is in #11....if ...uh..you know..........
if I could only look at #11

mi2centsmi2centsNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 05:24 PM

"Joe Robbie wrote:

Look who's on pic #11. Wish him the best in the future.

its a Bloody no-go...joe

THtheWeaselNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 06:02 PM

"Joe Robbie wrote:

Look who's on pic #11. Wish him the best in the future.

Is this a joke?

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 06:03 PM

Did I miss something?

A dark spirit has come upon you.

KEkeypusherForum Veteran
Oct 20, 2009, 07:16 PM

Here's the link. Several pictures of Pennington in the slide show.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/aquavision/album/miami-dolphins-touchdown-life-blood-drive

UM_all_dayUM_all_dayNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 07:45 PM

you cheap SOB robbie, couldn't even give us the link lol

props to GridIronKing34 (again)

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 20, 2009, 07:56 PM

Ricky Williams looks high and Pennington looks aweful.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Joe RobbieJoe RobbieNew Member
Oct 20, 2009, 08:25 PM

LOL! I could have sworn I did post the link. Oh well, It's already posted.



Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 20, 2009, 09:14 PM

Damn give blood, get a free ticket, and meet players? If I lived there I would've one.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O