1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sig request

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by The G Man, Aug 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Hey all,

It was suggested I come here to ask for some help with my sig. As you can see, I am currently sportin' a BIG JAKE BRIGADE sig that Mr. Gish was kind enough to do for me during the Dolphins Survivor game. Thanks again Gish! And, as I have just recently adopted Jake in the Dolphins Adoption thread, I would like to modify my current sig slightly to reflect that fact.

Basically, I would like to request three options (man, I hope I'm not askin' too much).

1) If someone could simply remove the "2009 SURVIVOR PRESENTS" copy, along with the two thin black lines, so the only thing you see is "BIG JAKE BRIGADE," (along with Jake's image of course), then that's option #1.

2) Same as #1, then replace the "BIG JAKE BRIGADE" copy with "BIG JAKE'S BIG DOG DADDY." That's option #2.

3) Surprise me. That's option #3.

Many thanks to anyone who is willing to help. I wish I knew more about how this kind of stuff is done, 'cause I'll bet it's fun to do. But, since I don't...I'm relying on my Dolphin's brethren for help with this.

G

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    dont blink.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    [​IMG]

vmarcilfan75, The G Man and Big E like this.
  4. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    That's awesome Gish! And, fast too! Thanks man! :knucks:

If it's not too much trouble, can you add the apostrophe "s" after Jake, so it reads: BIG JAKE'S BIG DOG DADDY." Please??? :praying:

Oh, and since you were the one that created my "BIG JAKE BRIGADE" sig, can you do the minor copy deletion to that one for me too? :thanx:

:theman:

GISH likes this.
  5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    [​IMG]

i added the 's, but you'll have to add the new one to your sig.

The G Man likes this.
  6. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Thanks Gish!

GISH likes this.