1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SickFinFan33 makes his pick for sunday......

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SICK, Sep 5, 2008.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    We win! :knucks:

seriously....

Alright, sorry this took so long, here is my prediction for Sunday (eventhough no one cares im sure)

We will set the tone early with ronnie and ricky, pounding the rock….and setting up the play-action pass. I love the jet fans still dissin pennys arm…..sure I have been known to call him “noodle arm” but now it is MR. noodle arm to you jet fans….hes a dolphin now!!!

Seriously, he wouldn’t be in the national football league if he could only hit 6-10 yard routes….thats absurd. And I have a good feeling he will toast the D. Ronnie and ricky will dominate I feel, good push all preseason from our hogs up front really concrete that for me.

Now defensivly….i feel we can get this done, its obvious I think favre will attack crocker….right away probably…it would be smart if he did, hopefully he prepares and makes a play on the ball….we know he can be picked off, quite a bit.

The pass rush I am pumped about, I wanna see roth just pound favre into the ground….smashing his grey beard into the marlins clay….that would be gigantic to start the season off that way….staining that ugly green jersey to an even uglier green and crap-orange…..

But enough about all this….my prediction, due to good field position, (ted gin) time management (power running) and timing (play action passes)……I see the fins winning this game, and humbling the jets fans desperately thinking they are like the patriots :rolleyes:

I truly think the jets are extremely over rated, they have no receivers…..and a no name defense….plus a crappy running game….favre is 110 years old…..and mangina is a terrible coach…..this isn’t just a “bash the jets” post…..i really think they are very over rated….and after seeing the giants play last night, jets got a lot of catching up to do…..to even be the best team in new jersey…..(haha)…..let alone their division, or the conference…..

Dolphins win 28-14 !!!!

2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    good deal, personally, I think we surprise them with our agressive pysicality. This is not the same old loser Doilphins. We may not win, but my money says no matter what the score, they won't want any more of us. I think that will be our signature no matter the final score. We will beat folks up so bad they will have trouble winning their next game..

calphin, joeydolfan, Jackson and 2 others like this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    agreed marty! 100% ! :up:

This is a new team, new era of hard-nose....smash you in your lip then ask questions team....and i am foaming at the mouth to see them play!!!!

cnc66 likes this.
  4. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Fireman Ed will be sitting at his favorite discount bar crying into his Rolling Rock by the third quarter. We will surprise the Jets this week.

5. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Nice save Sick.

Cant wait for Sunday :hi5:

SICK and cnc66 like this.
  6. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Hey I like it!!!
    Gotta add a couple of things, if you don't care:
    Ferguson busts through Mangold and Moore for an early sack.
    Damion Woody is abused throughout the game. I mean c'mon this guy just about ate himself out the league a couple of times.

SICK likes this.
  7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    lol thanks bro :pointlol::shifty:

cnc66 likes this.
  8. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

If I didn't know any better, I would say that there were some editing shenanigans going on here...

9. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    good thing u dont know any better..........:shifty:

cnc66 and Samphin like this.
  10. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    Great Post! This is exactly how I feel. When teams play us I want to see them quitting. I want to see ronnie and ricky running over cats so hard that defenses start arm tackling. I want receivers to be afraid to come across the middle of our defense. 60 minutes of non stop kick you in the mouth punishment. Crank it up!

11. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

I think that might be stretching things a wee bit mate. We might "make" him erratic by knocking him around, but even that remains to be seen. Now, should we jump up on them somehow by a couple touchdowns, it might be fun to see our boys pin their ears back and go.. like Joey said, "we know where he is going to be"