Should Dan Henning be fired?
57 replies
The entire coaching staff needs to go... they blow...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas
abso****inglutely
SICK;944668 wrote:
that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.
"mroz wrote:
The entire coaching staff needs to go... they blow...
The Dolphin project started with Tuna grabbing players and plugging them in positions so we could win instantly. That is now a lost cause the way these guys are playing (oh and by the way where is Tuna?). In Marshall's presser he said that there was a lot of frustration in the locker room, that tells me that they no longer believe in the coaches.
I say dump all of them starting with Tuna and dump everyone on the roster 28 years old and over. It's time for a total and thorough rebuild, and this time they should build the offense around their talent, and not the talent around the offense. They can start by drafting RB, QB, TE, KR, S, WR. If that spaghetti sticks on the wall we'll have a good team someday. If this is painful for us can you imagine how Ross feels?
No.
All of you who defended him (Henning apologists? :chuckle: ) while I've been telling you since the very first game he called for us should have to live with him for at least one more season.
"NaboCane wrote:
No.
All of you who defended him (Henning apologists? :chuckle: ) while I've been telling you since the very first game he called for us should have to live with him for at least one more season.
exactly..... leave the Henning supporters to wallow in their own filth. :up:
Seriously Henning should have been euthanized at the end of last season but buddies are buddies and you don't dare burn that bridge.

"NaboCane wrote:
No.
All of you who defended him (Henning apologists? :chuckle: ) while I've been telling you since the very first game he called for us should have to live with him for at least one more season.
I would prefer we live with him for the next three years


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
I think its Henning or Henne. Hennings style does not favor Henne at all in my opinion. It does, however, favor Pennington a lot. Now that Penne is the starter I say keep Henning.
If i had a choice I would take Henne and a new OC though.
"adamprez2003 wrote:
I would prefer we live with him for the next three years
Well, good for you. You can become a fan of the next team he plagues.
Most definetly
Hell yes and everyone else !!!!
"NaboCane wrote:
Well, good for you. You can become a fan of the next team he plagues.
who you rooting for this year?


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"adamprez2003 wrote:
who you rooting for this year?
The Canadiens.
"NaboCane wrote:
The Canadiens.
they're playing well this year :lol:


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
This isnt even a good question at this point.
Absolutely yes. The entire staff needs to get the axe. I'm tired of seeing close games mismanaged so badly.
henning is the snake in our garden of eden. STOP MAKING HENNE BITE THE APPLE HENNING!!
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
who takes his place?:dunno:
lets see how Pennington executes his offense before we write him off.
might be we had the right offensive coordinator and the wrong QB
interested in seeing how things go with Chad the Greater
all @ once things change. audibles appear. passes are completed.
we may even find the end-zone
- Competition is the Elixir of Success -
I'm gonna go with "maybe" for the simple fact that Pennington has shown he can execute the Henning offense. But I am leaning heavily toward the "Yes" due to the horrid play-calling he has exhibited.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
absolutely
He is bringing this team down. I am even starting to get pissed at Sparano.

I voted MAYBE, because I think he should be fired after this season is over. I actually think he should retire. But firing him now might not help at all, they need to tough it out at this point and work with what they have. I know he won't be the OC in 2011 though.
One thing about what is going on is this offense was built for Pennington, not for Henne. That's why people need to understand this may not be the end of Henne. Look at Aaron Rodgers, he sat for 3 years and waited behind Brett Favre.
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
It's not time to pack it in just yet. I'd rather wait and make sure we have someone better to step in before making a hasty decision.
Sparano is on the plank as well. I don't want to waste another year if we can wait and kill two birds with one stone if need be.
Depending on how the season shakes out, Ireland may be out the door also (and his whore of a mom).

