1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shooting Star

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Den54, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    For about the last 15 years, I 've had this line stuck in my head, "No no, you don't understand" and a piece of music with it. Yeah I know, not much to go on. Didn't remember the name of the band. I asked friends and did Google searches to lyrics to no avail. It had aggravated the piss out of me because I knew it was from a song that I had liked a lot as a young man.

Well my misery ended today when I stumbled across the video on You Tube.

For your listening pleasure, I submit to you, Shooting Star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5BqpvcWuyo&feature=fvsr

2. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Isn't it a great feeling when something like this resolves itself? I've had that happen to me occasionally.

15 years is a long time.

3. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    ^ Yes it does feel good. What's funny about it is when I was on You Tube, I looking at a video from a completely different genre of music.
    On the right hand side of the screen, with other suggested video's, it was lumped in thier sticking out like a sore thumb. I guess the universe or whatever had enough of it's divine comedy and decided to toss me a frickin bone.

I was kinda hoping to hear from Pagan as I suspect he might have met or toured with these guys at some point.

NaboCane likes this.