1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shipping, Trucking, Fedex, DHL, UPS.

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by Sethdaddy8, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Hey all,

For a living, I co-own a transportation company with 2 of my 3 brothers. We do trucking, linehaul, pick-ups, deliveries, warehousing. We are a full service distribution company.
    www.lasertrucking.com (its a very simple website, solely for shipment tracking and PODs, but there is a little info on there)
    My other brother, and our partner on many ventures, runs a distribution company featuring the services of all 3 major players in the Overnight industry, Fedex, DHL, and UPS. He offers a full service value added solution to using these 3 companies at rates up to 30-40% off list. He provides simplified billing in a one stop service and solution package. That service usually requires $1,000 to $3,000 in shipping a week minimum to take on new clients. It basically sells itself needless to say. Either he'll save you money and headaches or he wont.
    http://csadistribution.com/

Anyway, we provide top notch service, savings, and solutions in this industry. PM me if you think you or your company could benefit from our resources.

-Seth