Sept. 14th guys .

51 replies

Big EBig ENew MemberOP
Apr 15, 2008, 04:56 PM

Its official thats when we play AZ!!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 08:03 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Its official thats when we play AZ!!

If you show up on the 24th, you will be about 10 days late. We play them on the 14th. By all means though, continue giving out faulty information in hopes of taking my starting DT spot!

:hi5:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 15, 2008, 08:32 PM

"Samphin wrote:

If you show up on the 24th, you will be about 10 days late. We play them on the 14th. By all means though, continue giving out faulty information in hopes of taking my starting DT spot!

:hi5:

I fixed it. I mean, sure it was funny... But I didn't want Ken to start booking flights for September 24th. :lol:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:23 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I fixed it. I mean, sure it was funny... But I didn't want Ken to start booking flights for September 24th. :lol:

Good Call Mr. Moderator Man!:up:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:31 PM

Ill play on the arizona teams side.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:32 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Ill play on the arizona teams side.

Excellent. Wherever UnLucky lines up, I got him.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:33 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Excellent. Wherever UnLucky lines up, I got him.

sweet. friends forever. :hi5:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 15, 2008, 10:54 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Excellent. Wherever UnLucky lines up, I got him.

werst.
matchup.
ever.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:55 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

sweet. friends forever. :hi5:

This way we can take plays off to take shots of liquor...you know, stuff Griddles can't even legally drunk yet...:tongue2:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 15, 2008, 10:57 PM

"Samphin wrote:

This way we can take plays off to take shots of liquor...you know, stuff Griddles can't even legally drunk yet...:tongue2:

Hey I'll be drinking all day so I'm with you on that one bro. :up:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 16, 2008, 08:24 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

werst.
matchup.
ever.

Oh this is a jeapordy thing right....ok...Oh..I know this one...What is Gridironking34 against FininTheMoon?

And sue me, so I got the wrong day.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 16, 2008, 09:43 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Oh this is a jeapordy thing right....ok...Oh..I know this one...What is Gridironking34 against FininTheMoon?

And sue me, so I got the wrong day.

Maybe we will. :tongue2:

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 16, 2008, 04:07 PM

It really sucks that the game is at 415 tho. a lot of us may just leave on Monday

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 16, 2008, 04:37 PM

"Skeet84 wrote:

It really sucks that the game is at 415 tho. a lot of us may just leave on Monday

I don't want to hear it. :tantrum:

Us West Coasters had to take red eye flights cross country both ways last year...twice!

...in the snow, barefoot and uphill too...:hi5:

Think of it this way. You get to spend an extra day in a beautifl town filled with beautiful college women (drop dead hotties). Life could be worse. :hi5:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 16, 2008, 04:38 PM

"Samphin wrote:

I don't want to hear it. :tantrum:

Us West Coasters had to take red eye flights cross country both ways last year...twice!

...in the snow, barefoot and uphill too...:hi5:

Think of it this way. You get to spend an extra day in a beautifl town filled with beautiful college women (drop dead hotties). Life could be worse. :hi5:

:cry:...boohoo.....:pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 16, 2008, 04:39 PM

I drove for 16 hrs.....and I'm afraid of flying...btw. :hi5:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 16, 2008, 04:46 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I drove for 16 hrs.....and I'm afraid of flying...btw. :hi5:

:scooter:

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Apr 17, 2008, 06:35 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I drove for 16 hrs.....and I'm afraid of flying...btw. :hi5:

*ahem*

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 10:24 AM

"Stitches wrote:

*ahem*

Uh oh...BUSTED!

I didn't think about it, but Stitches is right, YOU didn't drive 16 hours. Liar. Stitches did.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 05:20 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Ill play on the arizona teams side.

That would be great!!!! Come on out and cover "Ochenta y tres " :up:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 18, 2008, 06:48 AM

"Stitches wrote:

*ahem*

Cough that furball up buddy. :hi5:

OK, OK WE drove it. :wink2:. BTW.....you have to get more then 3 hrs sleep this time. :tantrum:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 18, 2008, 06:49 AM

"Samphin wrote:

Uh oh...BUSTED!

I didn't think about it, but Stitches is right, YOU didn't drive 16 hours. Liar. Stitches did.

Now you're the liar. :tongue2:Stitches drove 12.

OT I heard you like to let your boys hang out of your pants......disgustin....:pity:

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Apr 18, 2008, 12:45 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Cough that furball up buddy. :hi5:

OK, OK WE drove it. :wink2:. BTW.....you have to get more then 3 hrs sleep this time. :tantrum:

That should be guaranteed this time.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 18, 2008, 01:53 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Now you're the liar. :tongue2:Stitches drove 12.

OT I heard you like to let your boys hang out of your pants......disgustin....:pity:

One way or round trip?

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 18, 2008, 02:10 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

One way or round trip?

One way from Akron to Jersey is 6. plus time for potty brakes etc.