1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by I am Bane, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I am Bane

I am Bane BAKLAVA!!!

Jan 21, 2009
    Da Ville
    Here... any thoughts, discussions, anything dealing with the Senior Bowl... put it down here!!! Lets discuss

2. NickyNapoleon

NickyNapoleon Active Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    USC LB's were not that impressive, Harrell looked bad, Pat White looked pretty good(especially the 39 yard TD pass), Raji was non existant, and I still think Mack is a better player than Unger.

*Cliffs notes version

3. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    The only play that stood out to me was Eric Wood dominating B.J. Raji 1 on 1 near the goaline; just completely moved him out of the play.

Jeremiah Johnson showed some life in the end of the 1st half.

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Pitt's McKellop surprised me, as did HI's Vekune.

The only DT who made plays was Pera Jeria.

Bleak bleak year for Qb's...

Andre Brown looked great, he could be one of those players who were bland in College but really excell in the NFL.

UT's Ayers played really well, and the South's Oline, specifically Wood, Unger and Mack simply made Raji look overmatched, Wood moved him out of the way on the 1 yd line like Raji was a 180pd Cornerback...it was sick.

The crappy Qb play made it difficult for any receiver to perform.

5. I am Bane

I am Bane BAKLAVA!!!

Jan 21, 2009
    Da Ville
    to go with what you guys said already... Wood did look impressive, and Mack is better than Unger... i dont want to otuch Unger at all.

Andre Brown impressed me, and after his big run on the screen, Brace hustle all the way down to chase him down... that was VERY impressive to me.

Peria Jerry did play solid, but wasn't exceptionally great either, like the other D-Line... but him and Brace were the two that were more impressive.

McKillop from Pitt though i have crossed off my list. he is so much slower on field then other LB, he highly struggles in coverage, and isn't the instinctive player i thought he was during the season.

ZACK FOLLETT... i am checking into more, liking what he has shown all week actually!!! great in coverage too.