1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

See you guys a week from Sunday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Man it seemed like we were talking about this game last July and it's almost here. My team isn't that good this year. You guys might beat us. I don't see us beating the Pats at all. What's your thoughts on our matchup?

Puka-head and danmarino like this.
  2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Depends on whether our defense feels like playing and whether our DC (Burke) can actually put together a game plan and motivate some people. Unlikely!

If I was your team, try and get Aaron Jones going early then and let Rogers dish all over our confused secondary. Defensively, commit to stopping the run and dare Brock/Tannehill to not be mediocre.

I found the trade of Clinton-Dix to be really odd though. Definitely doesnt help your defense at all.

3. Deus ex dolphin

Deus ex dolphin Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2007
    You guys had the Rams on the ropes. Without that stupid return attempt and fumble, does anyone think Rogers doesn't drive them down for a winning FG?

Miami has a chance, this is the NFL after all, but a lot of things have to go right for them, and a lot wrong for the Pack to lose this game.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Hey what's up Arodgers! Matchup? Pfft. With all the injuries we have this year, how many starters on IR for the year now, 7? 8?, we'll be lucky to field a team. Our defense that looked pretty decent early on has folded like a cheap lawnchair the last 3 games in particular in the run defense. Just awful. We've got some pretty good guys in the secondary so we may make it a little tougher in the passing game.

I think you guys are going to kick the ever living crap out of us.

Puka-head likes this.
  5. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    If I fly out can I crash on your couch overnight?

6. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    All I can say is - go Packers! Odds favour the Pats, of course, but no-one is unbeatable. Can Rodgers out gun Brady? Yes. Let's hoping we see it live!

7. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Hey buddy. I will be at my cousins for the weekend otherwise it wouldn't be a problem. I take it your coming to the Game? I hope it's a great close game like our previous two meetings.

Puka-head likes this.
  8. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Yeah I have a hard enough time getting my weekly pass to go to the local sports bar on a few Sundays. Gonna cost $$$ to get to GB. Maybe next time.

It's awesome to have classy fans of the NFL like you hanging out here man. Raises the bar for us all and I appreciate it. Seriously.

Still hoping we whoop your azzez but it's not personal yo.

9. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    They gave up 6 points last game. If that's awful I'll take that all day.

danmarino likes this.
  10. Tin Indian

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Uh, you do realize my post was well before the Jets game. Right?

11. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    NO I didn't. I shouldn't have assumed it was after the Jets. I've seen a lot of dumb comments lately on the board and should have look closer. My bad.

Tin Indian likes this.
  12. Tin Indian

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    All Good Bro! And I'll take the D giving up 6 a game all day every day!