1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seahawk injuries

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    They took some hits this week.

Seahawks safety Jamal Adams was limited to 53 snaps during Sunday’s win over the Cowboys and it remains to be seen how long it will take before he’s ready to resume his usual workload.

Head coach Pete Carroll said on 710 ESPN Monday, via Lindsey Wisniewski of NBC Sports Northwest, that Adams has a “first degree” groin strain that was “really bothering him after the game.” He described Adams as day to day with the team’s first practice of the week a couple of days away.

The Seahawks also saw running back Chris Carson, linebacker Jordyn Brooks and guard Damien Lewis get hurt on Sunday.

Carson and Brooks both suffered knee sprains while Lewis is dealing with an ankle injury. Carroll said the team would have to see how all of them do during the week before making any calls about Week Four’s game against the Dolphins.

2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Niners also taking a beating.

3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014

Tin Indian likes this.
  4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Good. I'll take all the help we can get!

5. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    They also lost two starting CB and were playing guys fresh off the practice squad. The Secondary is vulnerable and the Line isn't great either. LBs are beasts with Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright, going to be hard to run on them.

Seattles Offense looks pretty unstoppable. Especially if we can't stop the run. They are struggling on 3rd down conversions so if we can get them off schedule on 1st and 2nd they can be stopped. Carson being out helps a little, but Hyde and Homer don't suck.

We can beat them, but it'll take some luck and a PERFECT game on Defense.

6. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    But they do have Russell Wilson and he's on fire.Hope it's a great game.

7. thetylernator

thetylernator You're as cold as ice, Officer Friendly.

Dec 31, 2014
    Taking into account Seattle's injuries, Miami's general healthiness, the fact that the Seattle-to-Miami trip is the longest in the NFL (apart from international games), a 10am Seattle start-time, and Miami getting an extra three days of prep and rest, and you have the makings of a classic trap game.

I don't expect us to win, but I'll be disappointed if it isn't close. Some matchups I'm looking forward to:
    • Xavien Howard on D.K. Metcalf
    • Byron Jones on Tyler Lockett
    • Seattle's last-ranked defensive line versus our pass protection
    • Mike Gesicki against a potential Jamal Adams-less defense
    • Myles Gaskin's hot-hand versus Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright and Co.
    Should be fun!

Puka-head, Finatik and Tin Indian like this.