1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saying goodbye to Miami and Hello London

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Aquafin, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I don't know what anyone else is hearing but on the Joe Rose show it was brought up that the senior bowl is going on and Mr Ross is going to London and someone called into the show and said MR. Ross was heading to London because he couldn't get funding for Stadium renovations.

there was something on the NFL channel about Ross wanting to move the team to London. the host said it should be Miami instead of Jacksonville that should move the team .

there was another discussion on Mr Ross going to China . this may be inaccurate but why would Ross take a vacation now of all time to go sight seeing ?

if Miami moves to London I would love to see how the afc east would travel. I guess they could move the Bills to Iceland and the Jets to Paris that way we could rename the division to the afc far east .

regardless if any of this is true or not I think its time for Mr Ross to sell the team . the question is is there a billionaire out there that could purchase the team ?

I don't Mind Ross taking his time on hiring a gm but to take a vacation and going to China makes no sense to me.

if I were the owner I would merge with Jacksonville and build a new stadium there , or I would forget renovating the stadium and make some deals to get a new stadium but wouldn't that be unrealistic?

cdz12250 and the 23rd like this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Good luck, and Godspeed...

Wait, never mind. Just read the thread title.

Ozzy, Fin D and unluckyluciano like this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Ross was in London LAST WEEK for a business negotiation (getting the English national soccer team into Miami for two games before the World Cup in June).

In future, please post a link to something you mention as fact when starting a thread. Moving to rants.

Ozzy, SICK and Boik14 like this.
  4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

This is forum sanctioned. Move along people.

5. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Aquafin, I can only assume that yet Another mediocre season has triggered an aneurism causing you to start yet another nonsensical thread. Get medical help, preferable of the pharmaceutical kind

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Are you in the 2nd grade? Because I've seen more cohesive and coherent writing out of 8 year olds. If you are in the 2nd grade though, that's pretty good!

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  7. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    Anyone else laugh at the AFC Far East part? Maybe we can move the Patriots north of the Arctic Circle.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  8. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Have you ever met Aquafin? Guy isnt a year younger than 40. He is built like a tank too. I've seen him flip over a corolla in the parking lot of a bar in Sarasota once.

One time a young poster came at Aquafin with all sorts of stats and metrics during a Rex Hadnot debate. Guy got so mad that he drove to Lexington and spindled him. A lot of young guys trying to take shots at Aquafin end up regretting it. He's passionate and knows no bounds.

9. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I'm not crazy about pharmaceuticals personally. Most cause more side effects than cure things. Aquafin should just hold of some good ganja and get baked out of his gourde.

mullingan and Ohio Fanatic like this.
  10. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    agreed on the ganja vs pharmaceuticals. I'm in pharmaceuticals and I still wouldn't take anything for psychotherapy, most of it doesn't work across the general population.
    but to your 2nd point, Aquafin should only be allowed to post after toking several hits off the bong. and not crappy stuff either, it should be that high quality green stuff I used to see in Oregon.

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Some of us need to put the PVC cement down.

dolfan32323 likes this.
  12. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Don't listen to the haters. They just don't want to accept your reality. I was not aware of the move to London or the ramifications of the tourist trip to China. Please keep making these threads so that I may be kept informed. I don't live in Miami or London, so your take is refreshing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Paul 13 likes this.
  13. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    don't know why everyone is all over Aquafin. I've already ran a couple of threads on the state of affairs in Miami & the possibility/probability of the selling/relocating of the franchise.
    it is what it is: every fan-base deserves the franchise it has... or hasn't? if not London, then somewhere else will emerge. just hope the franchise stays in Florida.

p.s. I read the same basic info that Aquafin posted from the media... it is accurate & not old news if you want to chase it down & read it for yourself.

14. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    starting a thread about the dolphins moving to london or freakin china because the owner was there on a business trip ???

what a disaster

15. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I hope Los Angeles gets a team, but not the Dolphins.

That used to be my dream, but I am tired of the Dolphins dysfunction and would welcome the chance to have another home team here in LA (unless it was Buffalo or some such bull****)

16. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    Move the Jets to the International Space Station.