Save 15% on all Jerseys at NFL Shop until the 17th

10 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Aug 14, 2008, 02:06 AM

Until the 17th at 11:59pm you can save 15% on your Jersey purchases. If you buy anything else when your are going through your order enter total access in the promotional code and save another 10% on anything that is not a Jersey. Just a heads up.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Aug 14, 2008, 02:09 AM

15% off $300 is quite a savings, thanks!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 14, 2008, 02:10 AM

"jdang307 wrote:

15% off $300 is quite a savings, thanks!

Anytime bro.


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 14, 2008, 02:11 AM

I can buy a Samson Satelle jersey know.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 14, 2008, 02:12 AM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

I can buy a Samson Satelle jersey know.

There you go. Before you know it bro, you will be a chick magnet.:lol:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Aug 14, 2008, 02:16 AM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

There you go. Before you know it bro, you will be a chick magnet.:lol:

I already am bro you know that.:lol:

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 14, 2008, 03:11 AM

to add to this: UPDATE: Online coupons are now active
The Sports Authority is having their Friends & Family Sale and are offering 25% off a single item Thursday, August 14 through Sunday, August 17. You may shop online using coupon code TSAFFAUG, or at your local store with this Printable Coupon. Some exclusions may apply, see coupon for details

Jerseys are under the fan shop section
Feel free to add this to the top

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 14, 2008, 03:18 AM

79.00 jerseys for 65.00 with shipping included.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Aug 14, 2008, 04:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I really want a Ted Ginn authentic, but he's got to prove himself.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Aug 14, 2008, 09:37 AM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

There you go. Before you know it bro, you will be a chick magnet.:lol:

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

I already am bro you know that.:lol:

Too bad you and the girls are of the same polarity. :tongue2:

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Aug 14, 2008, 01:25 PM

"TheAnswer385 wrote:

79.00 jerseys for 65.00 with shipping included.

Thanks for the heads up man. Still too expensive for me though