1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sage Rosenfels traded to Giants

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Wildcat23, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...e-backup-qb-rosenfels-kr-reynaud-from-vikings

It seems a lot of vikings fans are pissed about the trade, as they had confidence in him as a backup qb. Wish I could say the same when he was here. Looks like they also got Reynaud from the vikes as well. I was hoping we could somehow get this guy...our return game is suspect at best.

It seems as though a lot of QBs are being shopped right now. Something doesnt seem right if we are not makings moves with our 4 qbs. What do you guys think?

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    They're pissed because Tavaris Jackson is god awful. Childress just doesn't want to admit he made a mistake drafting him. I have been far more impressed with Joe Webb than Jackson. Oh man if the Saints take out Favre hello 7-9.

3. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I know Farve hasn't missed a game in like....his career but if they have to play Jackson they won't sniff the playoffs. Sage can win a few games for you (and lose a few) but I don't think Jackson is anything more than a 3rd string emergency Qb at this point.

4. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    excellent move for the G-men.

5. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    i think they are pissed that come next yr that kid webb(sp)is the only qb under contract.i seriously doubt farve comes back for the 18th time,i seriously doubt tavaris is going to want to coninue his carreer under mr.peanut so that left reliable back-up and vet sage and webb.now they will be looking for up to 3 qb's next yr(for atleast preseason)including one starter but it is still early..mr.peanut has a chance to rectify his relationship with tavaris but is tj willing to do the same?

6. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    Typical Childress, can't stand to say he made a mistake and is standing by his guy T-Jack who has done NOTHING, and if / when Favre goes down there goes the Vikings' season. Ha ha, can't wait to go to work on Tuesday and razz my colleagues.

7. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    Good trade for the Giants...

8. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Not to worry Chilly is going to get fired after this season. Just hope they don't hire Lezlie Frazier as the HC.

9. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    I don't know man, sometimes I think that Chilly has pictures of the Wilf brothers in an unspeakable act. God if they fired Chilly and promoted Frazier that would be awesome in a really bad way. Looking forward to the game though, I will be there!