Ryan Tannehill reminds me of Matt Ryan

17 replies

LELetsGoNew MemberOP
May 6, 2013, 08:15 PM

They are really similar.....

BumrushBumrushSupporter
May 6, 2013, 08:18 PM

Agreed on all points. Thanks for the insight.

firedanfiredanForum Veteran
May 6, 2013, 08:21 PM

They both play fooseball mama said...

smahtazsmahtazForum Veteran
May 6, 2013, 08:21 PM

I see what your saying.

Matt Ryan Tannehill



It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. ~ John Wooden

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:22 PM

I think a more athletic Matt Ryan could be the case.

RUrumpleNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:24 PM

Ryan's much better right now.

LELetsGoNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:26 PM

Tannehill reminds me of a young matt ryan. I cant really explain why though

DEDen54Supporter
May 6, 2013, 08:28 PM

"LetsGo wrote:

Tannehill reminds me of a young matt ryan. I cant really explain why though

We've noticed.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
May 6, 2013, 08:30 PM

Man I tell yeah, watchin Clabos reps last year had me watching Ryan as well, they got themselves a real good Qb, he's accurate on difficult throws because of how he follows thru towards his target, he's not throwing to a space, he's seeing the small open window, and placing the ball..I'd take Flacco over him though..and I don't think Ryan is near that point yet.

Man, Theres a person who I think is a good analyst of propsects who thinks Ryans going to be top 5 Qb, elite, and said that he is " Tom Brady with athleticism"

The guy watches a lot of film..

LELetsGoNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:34 PM

Ryan is better then Flacco though. Tannehill will also be better then flacco when its all said and done.

Flacco is like big ben, ryan reminds me more of peyton.

You cant tell me this cat isnt better then flacco. This is how I see tannehill being in a few years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46WNPYa8DJM

LELetsGoNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:44 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Man I tell yeah, watchin Clabos reps last year had me watching Ryan as well, they got themselves a real good Qb, he's accurate on difficult throws because of how he follows thru towards his target, he's not throwing to a space, he's seeing the small open window, and placing the ball..I'd take Flacco over him though..and I don't think Ryan is near that point yet.

Man, Theres a person who I think is a good analyst of propsects who thinks Ryans going to be top 5 Qb, elite, and said that he is " Tom Brady with athleticism"


The guy watches a lot of film..

Ryan is better then Flacco. Tannehill will also surpass flacco pretty soon.

Flacco is more like big ben to me while ryan is more peyton manning.

You cant look at this video and tell me flacco is better then this guy. This is also how I see tannehill being in a few years

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
May 6, 2013, 08:44 PM

You guys are like a pack of rabid dogs.

DEDen54Supporter
May 6, 2013, 08:47 PM

^Meh..it's the off season.

bakedmattbakedmattNew Member
May 6, 2013, 08:52 PM

Chances this thread over takes the uniform thread for most posts?

@matthewfpepin

DEDen54Supporter
May 6, 2013, 08:53 PM

"Conuficus wrote:

You guys are like a pack of rabid dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lco9Ki-5qfQ

Boik14Boik14Supporter
May 6, 2013, 08:55 PM

"bakedmatt wrote:

Chances this thread over takes the uniform thread for most posts?

Zero.

Come up with a legit point or this is done.

DEDen54Supporter
May 6, 2013, 09:00 PM

They've both have a strong arm and ice water for blood. All I have at the moment.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 6, 2013, 09:06 PM