1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan Tannehil, MOMENT OF THE GAME.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Vinny Fins, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Since I think this season will annoy me, I'm going to pick out one play every game and point out why I think it bodes well for Tannehill as a future star. You are welcome to agree or pick your own moment.

Week 1 - TD pass to Charles Clay: The look off here was the key. He knew when Clay was making his break and doesnt even acknowledge him until he begins that break. froze the safety help. Veteran move.

Week 2- 3rd and 10, MIA 40 2nd Quarter. The Mike shows blitz, Tanny steps up out of the gun, changes the protection, and then goes over the top of the lane where the blitzing backer vacated for a key first down to get the TD scoring drive moving.

Did you guys like a different play?

Pandarilla likes this.
  2. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I liked that play ... a lot . A question for you though , you said you think THIS season will annoy you?

3. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Spring, TX
    I thought his best play was the broken slant play that he almost completed to Wallace as he rolled right to extend the play.

Bpk likes this.
  4. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Yes. I will tolerate it as the rook needs to grow, but I will be annoyed because our weaknesses last year will kill this team again.

5. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I meant THIS season as in other seasons haven't annoyed you? Unfortunately we are all becoming veterans of that ....