1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan Fitzpatrick a.k.a Miami's QB

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:15 PM.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Let's discuss OUR Quarterback.

I am not going to copy and paste a whole bunch of stats and I really don't want to get in to a bunch of comparisons with other QBs. If you want to post Fitz stats and discuss his QBness have at it. I want to talk about the man, the myth the legend that is Ryan Fitzpatrick

I'm not a big stats and numbers kinda guy. I've been watching, playing, coaching football for 50 years however and I know when I am watching A FOOTBALL PLAYER. Watching him lead this team, key word there, LEAD this team yesterday was amazing. Arm talent, protypical size, accuracy, decision making red zone efficiency, passer rating, all that stuff is important sure. But for a QB leadership is the most important quality. All that other stuff don't matter a bit if the other men on that team won't fight for their QB. Old man is out there balling, and having a ball. He's playing football on the beach on the Island of misfit toys and showing all them how to do the same. He's LEADING his team. This team needed a dad and they were lucky enough to find one. I hope he gets to finish this season and most if not all of next season and breaks Vinny Testaverde's record as a Dolphin.

History was made by Fitz yesterday. He is the only QB to ever throw a TD pass against 1 team as QB for 7 different teams.

And his Dad qualifications are pretty baller too. 7 kids all born in seven different states. I'd be really curious to find out which teams his family roots for. Probably all root for Dad whichever team he's on. It would be funny if they all rooted for the teams he was playing for when they were born.

FINS UP FOR FITZPATRICK!!!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 7:24 PM
    Sceeto, Tin Indian, KeyFin and 3 others like this.
  2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin TX
    It might be the only time one of those commercials with like 10 people in one room all wearing a different team's gear is actually true.

Mexphin, KeyFin and Puka-head like this.
  3. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    The one thing that always comes to mind when I think about Fitzpatrick is how he would always find a way to kick our tails when he qb'd the Bills. Used to drive me nuts. Glad he's on our side now.

Puka-head likes this.
  4. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito. Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Fitzpatrick is a quarterback that when he has no pressure and enjoys himself, he plays great.

Once he gets the contract and becomes the guy, he is freaking terrible.

Puka-head likes this.
  5. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 He can smell your fear

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    upload_2019-12-2_22-45-13.jpeg

Sceeto and Puka-head like this.
  6. cbrad

cbrad . Club Member

Dec 21, 2014
    This Thanksgiving I was with a bunch of Ravens, Redskins and Vikings fans. We had so many disagreements about which teams we should root for (e.g., Ravens fans and I wanted the Cowboys to beat the Bills while the Redskins and Vikings fans hated the Cowboys, .. or Redskins fans and I wanted the 3-win teams Lions and Falcons to win while the Vikings fans wanted the opposite, etc...)

.. we ended up agreeing to root for the refs lol.

Tin Indian, KeyFin and Puka-head like this.