1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RROD aftermath. Help Please.

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Sethdaddy8, May 31, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    So I got my unit back after 2 week. i did a "first time set-up" and all, but my profile does not automatically log in anymore. so everytime i turn the console on, and i go to play a game, i have to go out of my way to sign into my profile.

and then when a game starts, it goes out of its way to have me manually select the hard drive, EVERYTIME. it used to happen just once, the very first time you started a new game. it would ask, "where do you want to save your progress to". but now it asks every time i turn the stupid game on or off. its really annoying. why is this happening. this crap used to all be automatic.

2. #1 fan

#1 fan Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    miami
    i had something similar happen with the profile log on. i had to go to to settings some how and change it to something like "automatically sign on."

i haven't had a 360 now for a year, so it's hard for me to remember, but i went through the same thing too.

3. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    I have to select the harddrive everytime, but I think it's only because I have a memory card in the slot as well...I think if you just have one memory source plugged in you shouldn't have to select where to save...