1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roster cuts....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Aug 12, 2012.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    One thing is for certain. You will not see any WR on this team as part of the first round of roster cuts. Chad being released allows fr each of them to get extra eyeballs on them, extra film, and extra coaching.

2. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Will be watching other teams roster cuts at WR/TE close because chances are the Phins grab one or two. If Philbin hears of one with good hands from a team that's over loaded we might see more competition here.

3. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Has anyone picked up Mike Williams yet? I know he was a bust for the first 4 years of his career. He made a comeback 2 years ago with over 700 yards receiving. I think he was battling injuries last season and that put forth a drop in numbers. iyam, he would be worth bringing in for a workout just to see it there is still something there.

4. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I'm hoping they make a run at James Jones at this point. He more or less knows the system and could come in right away and contribute.

5. vizi0n

vizi0n Boom.. Club Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Les brown could be an early casualty if he doesn't learn to half assed block someone...

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2