1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ross's Interview with Jesse on The Finsiders....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Oct 3, 2011.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
  2. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    What else is he supposed to say? He's gotta save some face just to keep fan interest. Sparano's a goner, and I think Ross knows it. It's just a matter of when.

3. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Any fan with a brain would know it is all lip service. At this point there is no saving face and the only interest generated at this point is the Suck for Luck. Other than that, let see some growth from young players as the season goes on....Gates, Clay, Oderick, etc.

4. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Until he gets rid of Ireland and Sparano, I really don't care much what Ross has to say. Right now he is just trying to make the best of a terrible situation and he is trying to be politically correct in his responses.
    I am far more concerned with his actions after this season is complete than I am with anything he says right now.

5. Ophinerated

Ophinerated Preposterous!

Apr 1, 2008
    I said it on SICKS chat during his show last week and I will say it again... Ross is making the right decision here. Let Ireland and Tony ride this thing out. There is absolutely no reason to rock the boat and come out with more wins than we should. Most here can see the way the players are playing for this coaching staff, I am certain Ross sees it as well. They aren't, for the most part. It's pretty damn obvious by Ross's responses that he probably reads, forums like this, along with many other fan created scources of informations... he seams to all but admit to it regularly. That is both good and bad, more bad than good... but in this case, I'll take it.

Stay the course!

6. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    He should probably let Sparano stick this out as long as Sparano is willing to stick it out. But I don't think Sparano will be willing to stick this out for very long.

7. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Not with his wife crying no. Wild guess he ditches after the Jets game.

8. Ophinerated

Apr 1, 2008
    I am not sure on the contract, but if Tony retires, does he still get to money from the contract?

9. Ophinerated

Apr 1, 2008
    I must have missed that. Some one needs to shut her up! :tongue2: Just kidding on that, but still that would not be good for us if he does quit.

10. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I really am curious about the contract. I hope it's something where we all quietly just say Tony just coach (or don't), Jeanette don't worry about it it's done, your hubby will get that package they want, and we make the best we can out of this mess.

11. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    well, he made a statement...its the right thing to say.

12. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Loads of poppycock IMHO