1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rookies are Trying to Take NFL Jobs

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, May 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...9/05/rookies-are-trying-to-take-nfl-jobs.html

Undrafted rookie free agent Brennan Marion, one of the Miami Dolphins' nine undrafted signees, sure has an interesting story to him. One that might even make for a good tear-jerking story line of a movie considering he was homeless at a point during his college career.

Marion's story probably makes you want to pull for the Tulsa standout to at least make the practice squad. But he better bring it because veteran receivers Anthony Armstrong and Todd Lowber are also fighting for their NFL dreams, and all these rookies competing in this weekend's minicamp are trying to take it from there, and the rest of the returning veterans.

anlgp, Fin Fan In Cali and Sceeto like this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I think Soliai, Haynos, Jason Allen, and Shawn Murphy could be worried for there positions on the team.

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I'm glad we've got this competition at all the positions. It's about the logo on the side of the helmet, not the players wearing the logo.

As much a fan of some of these individuals as I am I've gotta run with the team.

Competition is what we need and competition is what we have.

ATLFINFAN and Fin Fan In Cali like this.