Ronnie Brown Wallpaper

12 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
Aug 8, 2008, 02:51 AM

Ronnie Stylin.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Aug 8, 2008, 01:49 PM

SWEET!! Looks awesome.

I'd use it, BUT, I have XP and most of my icons are on the left.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2008, 01:52 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

SWEET!! Looks awesome.

I'd use it, BUT, I have XP and most of my icons are on the left.

move them

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Aug 8, 2008, 02:18 PM

No. I have 3 rows of icons on the left, and my game icons on the right.

I like the way things are. :up:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2008, 02:32 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

No. I have 3 rows of icons on the left, and my game icons on the right.

I like the way things are. :up:

thats what folders and menus are for. desktops are for looking at, and for throwing stuff in the trash.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Aug 8, 2008, 03:27 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

thats what folders and menus are for. desktops are for looking at, and for throwing stuff in the trash.

Yeah gish, probably your best work to date, but the only concern would be the icons. I struggle with wallpapers for that very reason. I look at them and think something needs to be on that side, but really, the left hand side should be kept to a minimum since the majrity of people have their icons on that side.

Great work though, you have come a long way in a short time.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Aug 8, 2008, 03:48 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

thats what folders and menus are for. desktops are for looking at, and for throwing stuff in the trash.

I believe it's called a personal preferance. :yes:

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 8, 2008, 03:54 PM

Its cool and is my wallpaper now

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2008, 08:31 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

I believe it's called a personal preferance. :yes:

what? you mean other people dont think exactly like me!!!? :tantrum: I demand a recount!!!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2008, 08:41 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Yeah gish, probably your best work to date, but the only concern would be the icons. I struggle with wallpapers for that very reason. I look at them and think something needs to be on that side, but really, the left hand side should be kept to a minimum since the majrity of people have their icons on that side.

Great work though, you have come a long way in a short time.

thanks for the compliments. i think the wallpaper is more important than the icons. the icons must adjust to fit the wallpaper, not the other way around, IMO. I currently only have one icon on my desktop. Everything else is easily accessible from the start menu. But sometimes i make wallpapers with designated areas for icons, because i hate them so much, i keep them in their own subregion, away from the cool part of the desktop. :up:

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2008, 02:50 AM

you should make ones for ginn and pennington I like how this one turned out

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 26, 2008, 03:16 AM

"TheAnswer385 wrote:

you should make ones for ginn and pennington I like how this one turned out

i have an image of Ginn that will work. But I dont have any good huge pictures of Penny yet.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 26, 2008, 03:27 AM