1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ronnie brown NFL highlights

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Sep 22, 2008.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

NFL Video Galleries

I could watch this for the next two weeks.

NFL Video Galleries

here's this "coach'em up" video which gives an explination as to what they did (for those that like that kinda stuff).

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    anlgp likes this.
  3. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    there is a brief moment after one td where he does the crankcase just after he leaves the endzone. Nice to see the offense get that in there too, solidifies it as a team thing.

I agree could watch these for a couple years and keep smiling. Fasano's td celebration (punching the ball) was great too.

(sorry not used to seeing so many td celebrations in one game, let alone a season.)

Also dirty or not, Ricky's block on Vrabel was great if not perfect, the only thing that could have been better about it is if in fact it was on harrison. But 6 of one half dozen of another.

4. anlgp

i think that crackcase celebration is called the flywheel. i was excited to see it.

The Aqua Crush likes this.
  5. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    HAHA my bad, the flywheel is great. I should get a shirt made up.

6. anlgp

if I could find a picture of any of the defensive players doing that from the front i would make a shirt.

7. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Here are more highlights

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkIHXc7-M-Q]YouTube - Miami win @ Patriots 2008![/ame]

anlgp likes this.