1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ron Jaworski gives his thoughts on Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/seda...s-his-thoughts-on-dolphins.html#ixzz12uVxDonY

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Hopefully it carries over to this week then, because everyone is going to need to be on their "A" game.

HULKFish, dolfan7171 and DolfanJake like this.
  3. Finsanity

Finsanity New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    City of Angels
    Definately need to hold home court on Sunday.

DolfanJake likes this.
  4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    The problem is we've also failed miserably as well.

5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Wha?

6. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Have you already forgotten the monday night massacre. If I'm reading Jaws' statement correctly it's not specific to road games (ro-ad, that's a funny word...Roow addd).

7. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    we have to get a win at home, bottom line.
    We are 3-0 on the road and 0-2 at home with a game against the Steelers this week.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  8. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    A+ game to have a shot this Sunday. Steelers are just to good

9. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    Lose this game this Sunday and the season could very well spiral downward. Your confidence to win at home, even against Barffalo will be questioned.

10. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    That would be true if Steelers are on top of their game, but they are beatable regardless.

11. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Their defense is going to be ok top of their game because they have the best defense in football.

Our defense is going to have to have their best game of the season for us to have a chance. If we play like we did last week we lose by 2 touchdowns.

Vonte I'm talking to you!!

12. frags

frags New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Boston, MA...
    Guys, as much as it hurts to be 3-2...I feel the close games we have fought all year will do us better. Having blowouts go both ways (Wins/Losses) does not help us as much down the road as the games we have played (close ones). I believe we can conceivably come out of the next five games at 5-5 or 6-4. We match up well to those teams and it will be a dog fight for the next 5 weeks, but again our games so far help in these types of matchups. After the next 5 games we can finish off the season strong with rematches against our rivals and softer teams. Not trying to think in a wishful manner, but seeing it for what its worth so far this season.

13. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think that Henning has done a very nice job of getting Marshall involved early, and throughout the game..

Iam just waiting for Henne to look comfortable in the pocket..still looks a little nervous...

What a great test this game is going to be for Henne, we should really good a good gauge of his progression this sunday against that defense...I hope they throw everything at him..I wanna see where he stacks up.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  14. frags

frags New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Boston, MA...
    Be careful what you wish for DJ. Jokes aside haha, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Big test this weekend and something that will really tell us how far he has come. Lets go! :up:

dolfan7171 and djphinfan like this.
  15. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Deej we have to get Marshall into the end zone in order to say Henning has been successful with this offense. He is our play maker and 1 TD through five games just isn't getting it done.

djphinfan likes this.
  16. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    big game this week but no reason to think the Fins can't win even if they don't bring their A game. The Fins just need to play mistake free football and get a little something out of the ST's and they will be OK.

17. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    That's true, ive just seen a consciuos effort to incorporate the elite receiver..

Iam not a big fan of relying on athleticism to execute the play, but this guy Bmarsh is one that put's me in check on that subject...

for example, iam totally, with every inch of my body, AGAINST throwing fades on 2nd and 2..but your right, where are the smoke route's inside the 20, the quick slants where he can use his body to create good position, and if you are gonna throw a fade in the end zone, Marshall is the only one that should be on the receiving end of those..

Killerphins likes this.
  18. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    If Jaws could do commentary on every single one of our games, I'd be happy.. he's definitely one of my favorites.

19. gamblerx

gamblerx New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Homestead, FL
    No turnover is all I ask.

20. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Motivation is high for the Dolphins. Losing Brett Keisel is a blow for the Steelers. Motivation is not particularly high for the Steelers, but confidence is and they have a reason to be confident as they came down here in Week 17 a year ago and Ben Roethlisberger threw all over us and they won.

If something nasty happens with this James Harrison situation and he blows up, I might be tempted to switch my pick.

But for now, I think the Dolphins are handed a .500 record.