Roman's updated 7 round mock

2 replies

Roman529Roman529New MemberOP
Mar 31, 2008, 12:11 PM

Here is who I think we will take on draft day. Not taking into consideration any trade downs. I am mainly going by our biggest needs as I see them. I also put in some links for additional info/you tube stuff for later round guys:

1. CHRIS LONG, DE/OLB, Virginia

2. CARL NICKS, OT, Nebraska 2nd Option: TRACY PORTER, CB, Indiana

2. DUSTIN KELLER, TE, Purdue 2nd Option: CHAD HENNE, QB, Michigan

3. CB, CHARLES GODFREY, Iowa 2nd Option: TERRANCE WHEATLEY, Colorado

4. OT, JOHN GRECO, Toledo
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=14008

6. WR, JEROME SIMPSON, Coastal Carolina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B85po3KBdY

7. LB, KROY BIERMANN, Montana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovNOAtJEeuY

What you think? :yes:

MotionMotionNew Member
Mar 31, 2008, 12:18 PM

Seems way to high for Nicks, otherwise not bad. :up:

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 31, 2008, 12:43 PM

Too high for Nicks, Simpson will never last that long either. I don't see us picking Keller because he doesn't block well.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU