Roman's Mock

9 replies

Roman529Roman529New MemberOP
Apr 2, 2013, 02:36 AM

Let's do it :yes:

1. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
2A. Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
2B. Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
3A. Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
3B. Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
4. T.J. McDonald, FS, USC
5A. Kenjon Barner, RB. Oregon
5B. Kiko Alonso, LB, Oregon
7A. Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
7B. Earl Wolff, SS, NC State
7C. Cory Grissom, DT, South Florida

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Apr 2, 2013, 05:14 AM

You forgot the 5th round comp pick.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

SKskippysphinsForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2013, 09:12 AM

i like it .

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2013, 09:22 AM

Swap Tavon with C. Patterson or Jarvis, and I'd be a happy camper.

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Apr 2, 2013, 09:27 AM

Overall, I like it quite a bit. just not 100% on board with #2A


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2013, 10:31 AM

I don't mind that one. I'd probably switch the G for a T like Watson, but other than that good job.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2013, 12:20 PM

S'ok.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Apr 2, 2013, 02:45 PM

"MrClean wrote:

You forgot the 5th round comp pick.

Fixed!!!!

5B. Kiko Alonso, LB, Oregon

Roman529Roman529New Member
Apr 2, 2013, 02:48 PM

"rafael wrote:

I don't mind that one. I'd probably switch the G for a T like Watson, but other than that good job.

I am hoping we sign Winston at the OT spot and don't have to use a pick on a tackle, but if not, we probably have to draft one.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2013, 03:13 PM

Really like the Barner pick. Kid is quietly sitting out there for the right team. Our offense would be almost ideal for him :up:

Gotta agree with the consensus. Regardless of if we get Winston, we really really need another tackle. I think a fairly high value tackle.

Also interested in the FS out of USC. Could be good value, even if only for special teams for awhile.

Not sure about a kicker. Guess it's only a 7th, but I am still very high on Car-Painter.