Rolle's cut...
21 replies
If Miami wants him, he is there....I'm on the fence on this one..
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
If he wants 8 Million a year i want nothing to do with him
Rolle has actually had very similar production to Nick Collins of Green Bay over the past few years. I wouldn't be against giving him a shot in Miami.


"Slowmotion wrote:
8 million dollars a year? Maybe if he was 26 and had 10 INT seasons every year for the last three years.
Heck no. Didn't see that before. No way for that amount of money. Maybe he would take less though to come back to Miami.
I would love to have him at free safety, but not for 8 Million per. That is more than Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
Jets got him.
DD....the #1 Delaware Dolfan..........................
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein
DD....the #1 Delaware Dolfan..........................
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein
"finyank13 wrote:
If Miami wants him, he is there....I'm on the fence on this one..
Same here. I think I would rather draft Earl Thomas.
"DeDolfan wrote:
Jets got him.
Cromartie, not Rolle.
"DeDolfan wrote:
Jets got him.
No the jets got cromartie not rolle.
"DeDolfan wrote:
Jets got him.
thanks for the heart attack doode.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
ArmandoSalguero
Source tells me the #Dolphins are STILL in discussions with agent Drew Rosenhaus on Antrel Rolle, even as he's supposed to visit #NYG today.


Wow, I read the jets comment and almost literally had a heart attack...
But seriously, 8 mil? Are the Cards willing to re-up him for that?
"#1dolphinsfan wrote:
No the jets got cromartie not rolle.
Yup, my bad. I got ****ed up and was just coming back to edit it.
Thanks!!! :knucks:
Rolle is one we should get.
DD....the #1 Delaware Dolfan..........................
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein
"unluckyluciano wrote:
thanks for the heart attack doode.
Sorry!!!
DD....the #1 Delaware Dolfan..........................
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein
Miami is still sticking around....
AdamSchein
another birdie swears mia still in rolle mix, but my original guy swears its nyg or az. i love day 1 of the offseason. i still think nyg.
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
"gunn34 wrote:
If the Giants throw a brinks truck at him, he'll go there.
Think we could be bluffing on Rolle to get the Giants to bite, so that it's easier to land Dansby?
Edit: Thinking about it it kind of is interesting regarding the timing of is dropping Gibril Wilson, which came totally out of the blue...
Represent an interest in upgrading safety, then drop off your current FS to show a distinct need/desire to buy, and blow up the rumor mill that you're on Rolle. The Giants, if they are seriously interested, would have to go big on him if they think our intent is to try to woo him away.
I mean there was speculation that Parcells wanted to keep his FA strategy VERY close to the vest.
Probably not, but it would make this a bit more interesting no?
"SeanP wrote:
Think we could be bluffing on Rolle to get the Giants to bite, so that it's easier to land Dansby?
Very interesting........
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod