Roll Call for C2C FINS!

200 replies

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 1, 2008, 09:04 AM

"finsgirlie wrote:

been thinkin it, but not mean enough to say it :lol:

brothas can be mean like that to eachother. :hi5:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 1, 2008, 09:30 AM

Thats whole point of the pic...so thank you!

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 05:37 PM

Moon, Im here....Wr's sorry but one of you is about to lose your job, Fin-O has signed...:shifty:

..in conclusion I love me some me. :hi5:

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 3, 2008, 05:56 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Moon, Im here....Wr's sorry but one of you is about to lose your job, Fin-O has signed...:shifty:

..in conclusion I love me some me. :hi5:

Well depending on the current roster moves, I would say that you are correct!!!:up:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 06:19 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Moon, Im here....Wr's sorry but one of you is about to lose your job, Fin-O has signed...:shifty:

..in conclusion I love me some me. :hi5:

Hmmm, ANOTHER trash talking wide receiver? Haven't we met our quota?

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 3, 2008, 06:26 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Hmmm, ANOTHER trash talking wide receiver? Haven't we met our quota?

Actually, he is the replacement of the last one!!!:up::lol::lol:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 06:30 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

Actually, he is the replacement of the last one!!!:up::lol::lol:

What happened to the last one?

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 06:46 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Hmmm, ANOTHER trash talking wide receiver? Haven't we met our quota?

Certain positions require certain attitudes.....to be the best you have to think your the best.

Who can make a play???? I can!!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 06:50 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Certain positions require certain attitudes.....to be the best you have to think your the best.

Who can make a play???? I can!!

:sidelol:

I think I have found my entertainment for Arizona. Welcome. :hi5:

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:07 PM

me :)

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:09 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

me :)

Nice of you to check in Ray Lucas.

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:09 PM

also someone go to the other site that not a cool as this one and tell Hoot, Catch2 and Kbeath to come here.

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:10 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Nice of you to check in Ray Lucas.

Thats what happens when you get your TE to play QB.. and NO Oline to block for him.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:12 PM

So who are we missing? Kbeath I haven't heard from in months, same with Catch2 and H00t has been infrequent as well. I think those guys only show up during the season.

I am assuming that Dolfan984 isn't playing with us anymore?

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:13 PM

Dolfan984 also owes me money..

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:14 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Dolfan984 also owes me money..

Really? uh oh. Thats no good. :pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:14 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Thats what happens when you get your TE to play QB.. and NO Oline to block for him.

ouch...another stab at big boy. Hey I tried, blame it on my tackle.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:16 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Dolfan984 also owes me money..

and you still owe me a towel, seeing how you wiped your testes with...oh no wait you bought me dinner.......love you buddy.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:16 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

ouch...another stab at big boy. Hey I tried, blame it on my tackle.

I wasn't playing tackle when Warp was QBing! I was just that halfback who didn't get the ball... I mean, our dominant pass game made us abandon the run... :tongue2:

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:17 PM

Awlawd runnign game was in effect.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:17 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I wasn't playing tackle when Warp was QBing! I was just that halfback who didn't get the ball... I mean, our dominant pass game made us abandon the run... :tongue2:

for real? I dont remember you playing rb, wow...you must have really been bad at it...:lol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:18 PM

awlawd was a tank, he was awesome. Hows he doing Warp?

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 3, 2008, 07:19 PM

he just got laid off I think... you would have to ask Mor.. I dont work there no more.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:20 PM

I tackled awlawd's face with my face. Does that mean we kissed?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 3, 2008, 07:20 PM

boo, my sig no worky!

nevermind, it works again.