RIP Fin4Ever

75 replies

KB21KB21Supporter
Nov 23, 2016, 10:52 PM

You and your family will be in my prayers.

PhinishLinePhinishLineSupporter
Nov 23, 2016, 11:23 PM

Sorry for your loss 407. May the Good Lord Grant you serenity in this time. I'll raise a glass tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dolphins Football. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

JCowScotJCowScotForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2016, 11:28 PM

My condolences to you and your family.

May you always remember the good times as better than they were, the bad times not as bad as they were, and be thankful for the both of them.

Honor in Virtue. Truth in Sacrifice. Strength in All.

eltos_lightfooteltos_lightfootForum Veteran
Nov 23, 2016, 11:47 PM

I'm sorry, 407! Thoughts and prayers for your family! I really liked his posts. :(

mrozmrozSupporter
Nov 24, 2016, 12:49 AM

407,
Sorry to hear about your father passing. Just remember, those you truly love, those that truly loved you will never leave you as they will always be in your heart.

RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18

Hiruma78Hiruma78Supporter
Nov 24, 2016, 06:39 AM

Sorry for your loss.My condolences to you and your family.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Nov 24, 2016, 08:53 AM

I'm so sorry to hear than, man. 56 is way too young. He was a very passionate man who clearly cared deeply about the Fins. My bets wishes to you and the rest of your family.

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Nov 24, 2016, 09:10 AM

My condolences. May his memory be a blessing to you and your family.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Nov 24, 2016, 09:45 AM

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Very sad news.

Mcduffie81Mcduffie81Supporter
Nov 24, 2016, 10:01 AM

So sorry friend! :(

"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.

XiidaenXiidaenLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2016, 01:15 PM

My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Nov 24, 2016, 06:30 PM

So sorry of your loss, He was definitely very passionate about the Fins.

Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord. May perpetual light shine upon him. May he, and all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

United with you in prayer through this difficult time.

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Nov 24, 2016, 07:37 PM

"407PhinFan wrote:

You may not know this, but I'm Fin4Ever's son.

I am at the gym and I just got a call from my mother and sister. My father, fin4ever passed away today at the age of 56. He had just had his birthday on 11-10. There was little he loved more than the dolphins, or his family. He was so happy with the way our franchise finally turned things around. He was an active member here, so I just wanted to let everyone know.

Awww man. So sorry to hear about your dad man...I really enjoyed my time with pop here at thephins. My thoughts are with you and your dad today..

I am thankful I got to share my love with the Phins with F4E. He will truly be missed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Nov 24, 2016, 08:22 PM

This is terrible news. Sorry for your loss.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Nov 24, 2016, 09:50 PM

You have my most heartfelt condolences for your loss 407. I enjoyed getting to know your dad here, and he will definitely be greatly missed.

RIP Marshall.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

40407PhinFanSupporter
Nov 24, 2016, 10:06 PM

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

On Thanksgiving, we have a family tradition where we write what we are thankful for on the tablecloth. My dad wrote this two years ago.

Nov 24, 2016, 10:07 PM

:(

I'm terribly sorry, 407. I know he was having health problems earlier in the year and I was happy to see him back posting again. May he Rest In Peace. Always enjoyed interacting with him.

You and your family are in my prayers. Don't feel hesitant to reach out if you need someone to talk to. Hang in there.

3Pmi3Pmisuperadmin
Nov 24, 2016, 10:10 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

JEjegol71Supporter
Nov 24, 2016, 10:17 PM

He brought an unvarnished optimism here that I'll never forget. My love and thoughts to your family throughout.

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Nov 25, 2016, 08:20 AM

wow sometimes we get so caught up in our own personal conflicts we miss things such as this. I an truly sorry for your loss. your father will be missed 407. my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

RevRickRevRickSupporter
Nov 25, 2016, 08:44 AM

Thank you for sharing the deeply meaningful quartet your father wrote. It speaks deeply of a thankfulness we all can share. Your father has only preceded us -we are not forever parted. That he loved the Lord bears this mark of hope. May all of you rest easy in faith amidst the tumult of these days and know you are not alone. You and your family will be in many prayers.


We are real sailormen, the destroyermen of the fleet.
We can follow the tracks and ride the backs of the dolphins.
We will be where the action is in every situation.
When things are getting too rough for anyone else,
they're getting just right for us!

Nov 25, 2016, 10:03 AM

Very sorry. My sincere condolences and prayers for peace for your family.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Nov 25, 2016, 10:27 AM

that really stinks. full sympathies foryou and your family. and thx for letting us know

testing

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Nov 25, 2016, 11:00 AM

Damn it...I really liked that old man, and 407 I mean that in the most sincere way, I used to joke with him in that way, and he always laughed. he was an endearing caring man..he wrote me a couple PMs that were so nice, this really makes me sad..I wanted to see him enjoy the team when they get good, because he was so damn passionate about his team..he also talked about you and his wife several times in the board..

I also really liked it when he got pissed off, he was funny.

I'm sorry.

SESeanPSupporter
Nov 25, 2016, 01:56 PM

So sorry to hear. I lurk around and am not involved much but every time I see one of these threads it hits me in the gut. It's a constant reminder to keep your eyes on what is important (family) and keep context on all of the other things in life.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.