1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricky or Ronnie in 2011?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyBobby, Sep 12, 2010.

Tags:

Ricky or Ronnie in2011

1. Ricky Williams

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Ronnie Brown

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    simple, considering everything and assuming we only keep on of the two going into next year who do we keep.
    Lets say they both sign for around the same money...

i wanted to do this before the season just so we dont consider week1's preformance

i picked Ronnie bc I feel he is better at this stage and he also runs the wildcat, but there is no reason why we wouldnt be able to lose the wildcat after this year and run a conventional offense 100% of the time

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Damn, this is tough...Ri.. Ro.. Ri.. Ro.....damn, I can't decide!

3. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    Gotta go with the younger old dude.

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I think, at this point in both of their careers, Ronnie is the obvious choice. Either way though, you have to draft a guy that can be the main stud in the RB corps. Ricky would be too old to ask that of him (as we saw at the end of last year and that was only a half season of FT duty). Ronnie is getting up there in age but is the WC expert and a tough and very good runner despite his injury issues. I think Ronnie can move into the Ricky role of 40% of snaps to a young buck getting the rest and be our RW for the next 4 yrs. Of course, that will depend on how much he is asking for. Ricky can fill that role, but we lose out big on WC and age issues...

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Rocky

6. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    or Ricky Bobby?

MikeHoncho likes this.
  7. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    Ronnie is going to have to have a hell of a year and be injury free to get offered a contract. Its now a 2 back league which makes it easier to take a RB in the draft and keep them fresh thru the season.