1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricky is driven by road to redemption

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by alen1, Jul 30, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/622541.html

Hey if money is the motivation, its fine with me as long as he is producing. Btw, favorite player ever!

EDIT: This has been posted by ATV. Please merge. Sorry.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
    Jackson likes this.
  2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    its a humble road to redemption. being honest with himself and everyone else around him is a very good start down the right path. I'm really pulling for Ricky, as a person. I empathize with him through his struggles. Being responsible for his children's future is no doubt a primary motivator for Ricky. Run, Ricky, Run. The more he does for us this year, the more the fan base will embrace him. That's important in terms of him relieving some of the guilt he feels from what he's done. I just hope he can maintain, and not lose sight of his goals.

[​IMG]

mullingan and alen1 like this.
  3. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I agree. PFT sampled the article and focused on Ricky saying that money was the #1 factor in his comeback. Uh, ok- what's your point PFT? Jason Taylor says that the only reason that he plays "is to win". Well, take away the $8,000,000 and see how long it takes him to suit up and risk his long term health for the love of the game and winning. Ain't gonna happen. At least Ricky is honest, and from my perspective there is nothing wrong with money being his primary motivation- the man has three kids to feed. Shame on you, PFT.

RW has not only been the hardest worker in camp, he's clearly the best player. I wish him all the luck in the world and I'm glad to have him on the team.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

mullingan and alen1 like this.
  4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Yeah, that's where I got it from. I read the whole article, knowing they would say money only lol. Bastards.

I agree with every word bro. Btw, I LOVE that sig you made.

5. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I am so pulling for Ricky!! I also can relate to his struggles with some things in his life. (Also love the SIG!!!!) (By the way, how can a non computer guy like myself get a cool sig like these on this board?)

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    you can have that sig if you want it. or you can PM me a request and I can hook you up. Or just head over to the graphics forum and leave a description there of what you want, and someone will gladly help you out.

7. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    With todays huge contracts, its hard to find a player who is in the game because of love for the sport. How many of us work our jobs without the motivation for money?

alen1 likes this.