1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting Steratore's crew for 12/26 DET@MIA

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Vinny Fins, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Why? Well, we can have the first annual 'Steratore Screw-Job Bowl'. The man responsible for the 'Megatron-No TD' and 'the Fumble that was but wasn't' can get his.

So Suh and Dansby can come out for the opening handshake / coin toss and hit him with the Doomsday Device.

Then the half time entertainment can consist of both teams mauling his entire crew.

Objections?

2. Lions_Footsoldier32

Lions_Footsoldier32 New Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Midwest
    I LOVE it. :up:

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Sounds great to me.
    Just wish it was on Thankgiving so Madden could explain via the telestrator, how to pull a human wish bone apart as Jake Long and Kyle Vanden Bosch pull Statatory's legs apart till they snap.

muscle979 and Boik14 like this.
  4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Oh come on. Steratore was not responsible for the call in the lions game. He called that one 100% the way the rulebook reads. Let that one go. I know we all disagree with the rule because its ridiculous. But the ruling he made was the correct one according to the rulebook.

What happened here on sunday however, was a screw up of epic proportions. Never should he have called that a TD, shoulda been called a fumble, then deem posession, THEN review to see if its a TD.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    That would be too logical and might cause the Steelers the game.

Dolfan984 likes this.
  6. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    The Fumble that wasn't recoverd by anyone in the end zone but was.